• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Pins - Design....new or Old?

In summary, the HWC pins are a new design. They have a full pink ribbon with a whisk through the loop and then tilted off to the side. They are popular with consultants because they have a "new" design.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has anyone received their HWC pins yet? What do they look like? Are they a new design or a repeat? Can you describe it or post a picture? Thanks!

I got mine today. THey hve a full pink ribbon with a whisk through the loop and then tilted off to the side... hmmm.. .let me see if I can take a pic

HWC Pin PhotoI hope you can see this.

Attachments

• HWC Pin.JPG
    HWC Pin.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 492
Thanks, I think this is the same one from last year.

Okay... I have been given a few that have the whisk as one side of the ribbon and pink ribbon on the other. Since this is my first HWC ... I don't know what's new or old... it's all new to me!

I got mine today and they are different then the one that my director gave me from last year!! Who knows the ones she gave me could have been a couple years old.

It looks like the one from last year. The ribbon is bigger.

I just submitted a supply order & forgot to add these! But some of my shows aren't until the end of May, so I think I'll try to order them in early May.

Who all do you give these to? I was thinking hosts & maybe anyone who buys all three products?

Were these on supply order and I didn't see them?? Darn - I just did a supply order Looks just like the ones from last year or am I blind

Kathytnt said:
Were these on supply order and I didn't see them?? Darn - I just did a supply order Looks just like the ones from last year or am I blind

They are a write-in. That's how I forgot too!

This week's Weekly Bites also had the write in # to order the brochures, so don't forget those!

I got the brochures or a brochure the HWC it was showing when I did my supply order butthe pins were not on there - I have a bunch left over from last year so I will just use them I guess

The design...Is from 2005. It is still neat to get as those of you who were not consultants in 2005, have a "new" design to give your guests.
Either way they are really popular!
Plus if you order say 10 packs, that's $10 donated toward ACS.

quiverfull7 said:
I hope you can see this.

These are the ones I got. They were the same as last year. I love them.

I'm giving them as a free gift for spending $60 or more at my HWC Open House...

what's the number?
pamperedgirl3 said:
They are a write-in. That's how I forgot too!

I don't want to forget when I place my order. Im giving these for all pink items ordered and to my May Hostess'

Does anyone know the write-in number and price?

#4287 for the HWC pins

Thanks you :)

1. What is the difference between a new and old design for Hwc Pins?

The main difference between a new and old design for Hwc Pins is the aesthetic appearance. The new design may have updated colors, patterns, or shapes, while the old design may have a more classic or traditional look.

2. Can I still purchase old design Hwc Pins?

Yes, some customers still prefer the old design and we do offer the option to purchase them. However, availability may vary and they may not be as readily available as the new design.

3. Are the new design Hwc Pins made with different materials?

The materials used for both the new and old design Hwc Pins are the same. We use high-quality and durable materials to ensure the best product for our customers.

4. How often do you release new designs for Hwc Pins?

We typically release new designs for Hwc Pins once every season. However, this may vary depending on customer demand and product availability.

5. Can I exchange an old design Hwc Pin for a new one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for Hwc Pins. However, you can always purchase the new design and keep the old one as a backup or gift it to a friend or family member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KateD