• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pin Prices & Quantities: What We Know

In summary, the pins are $3 for 10, and people can give them away as prizes or use them to match old pins.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys I have searched all over CC for the price of the new pins. How much are they are how many do you receive in the package? Does anyone know? I know they told us at Leadership, but I cannot find the info now.

I just went on a link to Merrill and they said the HWC gear would be up on March 2nd so maybe that is why you can't find the info on the pins. I would love to get a pin to add to my qualifying pin I have on my apron already. :O)

The pins will be on our supply order on P3

They were in the past in packages of 15 for $2.50

:chef:

They were going to be more this year. I think I vaguely remember $3 for 10 or 12 pins. But without finding my notebook with Leadership notes, I'm not sure.

You can't just order one pin? What do you do with all the extras? Do you give them away to hosts of fundraisers or all your May hosts or something?

I "stick" a pin on my business cards and give one to each customer that orders HWC products. I also use them as prizes at my May shows.

babywings76 said:
You can't just order one pin? What do you do with all the extras? Do you give them away to hosts of fundraisers or all your May hosts or something?

They're intended to be giveaways. I usually offer them to people who order more than one HWC item.

I do the same thing as Ann does, I give them away when they order 2 or more items. People love getting them.

Sounds great! I think that would be a really nice thing to do. This is my first HWC, so I wonder how it'll go for me with sales. I wonder how many is a safe number to order?

I usually order 30 to 50 of them. Depending on the show schedule you set for that month and for the fundraisers you will be doing I usually have a high month so I end up using that many.

Thank you guys! I couldn't find the answer to save my life. The group that ran a FR last year for Relay for Life wants to do it again and they wanted more pins. They are getting started really early. I haven't even been thinking about HWC!! Oh well. I found a couple of bags that I bought last year that I'm going to use for them for now. I will order more later I guess.

Found it- $3 for 10 pins. They're completely different this year from last. If you need some to "match" one's from previous years, I've got some that I'd be willing to let go for postage.

Chefann - I still have several of the hwc pins from last year I was planning to use this year...how many do you have? How much would postage be?
Thanks!

Let me find them and get back to you.

Related to New Pin Prices & Quantities: What We Know

1. What are the new pin prices and quantities for Pampered Chef products?

The new pin prices and quantities for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the specific product. However, the majority of pins have had a price increase of $1-2 and quantities have decreased by 1-2 per package.

2. Why are there changes to the pin prices and quantities?

The changes to pin prices and quantities are due to various factors, such as the cost of raw materials, shipping, and production. Our goal is to continue providing high-quality products while also remaining competitive in the market.

3. Will there be any sales or promotions to offset the price increases?

At this time, there are no planned sales or promotions specifically to offset the price increases. However, we regularly offer sales and promotions on our products throughout the year.

4. How will these changes affect my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

These changes may affect your business in different ways, depending on your customers' response to the price increases. It is important to communicate transparently with your customers and showcase the value and benefits of the products they are purchasing.

5. Can I still order products at the old prices and quantities?

Unfortunately, the new prices and quantities are effective immediately and we are no longer able to fulfill orders at the old prices and quantities. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarah
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • vgibsonrn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies