• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!

In summary, the conversation revolves around consultants giving a complimentary Season's Best to their host and having guests sign it. They discuss different ways to incorporate this into their show and ask for others' techniques. One consultant gives it to their host before the show and has guests sign it during the opening or closing, while another passes it around and has guests sign it during the opening. They also discuss the benefits of giving the cookbook as a gift and how it can be personalized with a message. Some consultants only give small gifts to hosts who book in their first 90 days, while others use door prizes to collect contact information. Overall, giving the Season's Best cookbook is a common practice at shows and is seen as a valuable and cost-effective gift.
ShelbyMichalek
*Didn't really see a more appropriate place to post this than here even though it seems misplace*

I know so many consultants give a complimentary Season's Best to their host and many have the guests sign it. (Some consultants use a different low priced gift instead)
Anyway, I know there are tons of ways to work this into your show. I want you to share how YOU do it! Do you have guest sign it as they arrive and present it during your opening? Or do you have guests pass it around during your opening to sign it? Or do you just present it without having guest sign it.

Basically, I just want to know what (and exactly how) YOU do?!

It just depends on the crowd and the show. I always sign it with a thank you note before I get there. Some days, I will pass it around during my opening, sometimes during my closing. Sometimes, I just give it to them.

I do this at every show. I introduce myself, thank the host, have each person introduce themselves to the group then go into the cookbook shpeal.
I introduce it by basically saying this:"I actually have a little extra something to give to Suzie tonight. When you host a show, just as Suzie is doing tonight, you will receive a ton of free products, 50% off products and 60% off products. I always like to give each of my hosts a copy of our current seasons best cookbook. This cookbook is a favorite of MANY people. I always encourage each person to purchase a handful of them to have on hand for whatever occasion. These are only $1! They have 18-24 recipes in each edition, and we come out with 1 new edition with each catalog. The recipes are a great span from appetizers, to main dish meals to desserts.They are great for giving as a card in lieu of going to Target or Walmart and spending $4-$5 for a card that the recipient is going to shove into drawer or throw into the garbage a month later. You can write your message here in the inside cover, as I have done for Suzie tonight, and totally personalize it. The gift recipient will use this for years and years and years and will never throw it away. So Suzie, thank you again for being my host tonight. I have written you a little message in here expressing my gratitude to you. I am going to pass it around and I'd like everyone to sign it, you can even write a little message yourself, so when Suzie is using this after her party she'll be reminded of you being here tonight for her party."So, that's my entire shpeal. I get a booking seed in there, and try to convince everyone to purchase more than just 1 on their orders.
From there, I go into the rest of my opening (3 things the guests will learn, booking seed, recruiting seed, recipe done that evening).

Caressa, thanks so much for these words. I've been stumbling around trying to present the SB, and this is hugely helpful.

I start my show off with it! As soon as I get all the guests attention I say something like the following:
I would like to thank everyone for coming today/tonight and especially would like to thank our host Karen! I give all my hosts a copy of our SB cookbook. I love to give our SB cookbook as a gift because they are only $1. I'm cheap - there I said it! But for only $1 you get a ton of value, there are appetizers, dinners and desserts, including X recipe that we are going to make tonight. I tell everyone to stock up on the SB cookbooks because they are cheaper than a greeting card. All you have to do is write your message in the front cover and give these instead of those $4 Walgreens cards they are likely to throw away!

I only give out small gifts to my hosts who booked in my first 90 days. After that it's door prizes for sure! That way you get everyone to fill out those small forms with their contact info :)

Really fab words. Thanks for sharing Caressa!

Liquid Sky said:
I do this at every show. I introduce myself, thank the host, have each person introduce themselves to the group then go into the cookbook shpeal.
I introduce it by basically saying this:

"I actually have a little extra something to give to Suzie tonight. When you host a show, just as Suzie is doing tonight, you will receive a ton of free products, 50% off products and 60% off products.

I always like to give each of my hosts a copy of our current seasons best cookbook. This cookbook is a favorite of MANY people. I always encourage each person to purchase a handful of them to have on hand for whatever occasion. These are only $1! They have 18-24 recipes in each edition, and we come out with 1 new edition with each catalog. The recipes are a great span from appetizers, to main dish meals to desserts.

They are great for giving as a card in lieu of going to Target or Walmart and spending $4-$5 for a card that the recipient is going to shove into drawer or throw into the garbage a month later. You can write your message here in the inside cover, as I have done for Suzie tonight, and totally personalize it. The gift recipient will use this for years and years and years and will never throw it away.

So Suzie, thank you again for being my host tonight. I have written you a little message in here expressing my gratitude to you. I am going to pass it around and I'd like everyone to sign it, you can even write a little message yourself, so when Suzie is using this after her party she'll be reminded of you being here tonight for her party
."

So, that's my entire shpeal. I get a booking seed in there, and try to convince everyone to purchase more than just 1 on their orders.
From there, I go into the rest of my opening (3 things the guests will learn, booking seed, recruiting seed, recipe done that evening).

I love this! Thanks for sharing. :)

Now....what are the 3 things that guests will learn?

1. What is "Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" event all about?

"Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" is an exclusive event by Pampered Chef where we showcase our latest and seasonal kitchen products, recipes, and tips for hosting successful gatherings and meals.

2. How can I attend the "Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" event?

The "Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. You can attend the event by purchasing a ticket through your consultant or joining as a consultant to attend for free.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event with me?

Yes, you can bring a friend or family member as your guest to the "Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" event. However, they will need a ticket to attend, which can be purchased through your consultant.

4. What can I expect from the "Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" event?

At the event, you can expect to see live demonstrations of our products, sample delicious recipes, learn new cooking techniques, and get inspired to host your own successful gatherings. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive products and bundles only available at the event.

5. Is there a dress code for the "Sharing How We Present the Season's Best!" event?

There is no specific dress code for the event. However, we recommend dressing comfortably as you may be standing, walking, and participating in activities throughout the event. Also, don't forget to wear your favorite Pampered Chef apron to show off your consultant pride!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • MGG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • lmradlein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies