• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess in a Bag and Candy Bar Mania?

In summary, there are two ways to boost sales and bookings in Pampered Chef: Candy Bar Mania and Hostess in a Bag. Candy Bar Mania involves showcasing products through making treats, while Hostess in a Bag allows hosts to take orders from friends and family who are unable to attend a party. Training materials and reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants can provide more information and advice on implementing these ideas.
middlemamma
I am new, have not even received my kit yet. So please bear with my ignorance.

I searched the forum for both these terms, "Candy Bar Mania" and "Hostess in a Bag", but did not find anything explaining what they are or how to put them together.

Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance. :)

I believe hostess in a bag is just a host packet in a gift bag with the plates, silverware and napkins needed for the party in the bag. I haven't heard of Candy Bar Mania

candy bar thing might be where u toss a mini bar to guests when they ask questions? I use kisses tho.

I have to laugh. When I read the titled of this I thought about Hostess Cakes. And then I went looking for a KG parody thread...

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! Don't worry about feeling new or ignorant, we all were at some point. I am happy to help you with any questions you may have. "Candy Bar Mania" and "Hostess in a Bag" are two fun and easy ways to boost your sales and bookings.

Candy Bar Mania is a great way to showcase our products by making delicious treats using our stoneware and other tools. You can offer samples to potential customers or even sell them as gifts. Hostess in a Bag is a convenient way for your hostess to take orders from friends and family, even if they can't make it to the party. It's a great way to increase sales and bookings without having to physically attend a party.

I recommend checking out the training materials in your consultant back office for more information on how to put these ideas into practice. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice. Good luck and happy cooking!

1. What is included in the "Hostess in a Bag" set?

The "Hostess in a Bag" set includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks, that are perfect for hosting parties and gatherings.

2. How does the "Hostess in a Bag" program work?

The "Hostess in a Bag" program allows you to earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a party and inviting your friends and family to shop. The more your guests purchase, the more free products you can earn!

3. What is "Candy Bar Mania" and how does it benefit hostesses?

"Candy Bar Mania" is a fun twist on traditional chocolate bars that can be used as a fundraiser for your party. As a hostess, you can sell the candy bars to your guests and earn a percentage of the sales towards your free products.

4. Can I customize the products in my "Hostess in a Bag" set?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products you would like to include in your "Hostess in a Bag" set. You can also add additional products to your set at a discounted price.

5. How do I become a hostess and earn "Hostess in a Bag" and "Candy Bar Mania" rewards?

To become a hostess, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kristenskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristenskitchen
Replies