• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows

In summary, "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants to participate in vendor shows. By attending these shows and collecting pins, consultants can earn recognition and rewards such as exclusive products, discounts, and trips. The number of pins needed to earn rewards varies, and the program is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. Interested individuals can reach out to Pampered Chef for more information on becoming a consultant.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a two vendor shows I am doing...one in April and one in May, and I thought I would get the HWC host a show marketing cards from merrill. I thought it might be cute to attach a HWC pin to the card, as a gift for the people I am handing them out to.

Anyone have some pins they would like to get rid of? If so let me know!

I believe you can purchase them on your paperwork/supply order as of March 1st.

That's right. It's in the March newsletter that they're available March 1.

I have some, I don't know how many though. I am at work right now. I will count them and let you know.

chefann said:
That's right. It's in the March newsletter that they're available March 1.

I just pulled up P3, and I didn't find them on the supply order. :confused:

It just finished updating too!

I finally had them come up on the supply order. :) thanks Ann!

But if there is someone out there who has some older ones they don't plan on using, and want to get rid of them, let me know.

I don't want to place a supply order just for HWC pins!

Related to Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows

What is "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows"?

"Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help our consultants gain recognition and rewards for participating in vendor shows.

How do I participate in "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows"?

To participate in "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows", simply attend vendor shows and collect pins for each show you participate in.

What are the benefits of participating in "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows"?

By participating in "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows", you can earn recognition and rewards for your hard work and dedication. These rewards can include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips.

How many pins do I need to collect to earn rewards?

The number of pins needed to earn rewards varies depending on the specific rewards being offered. Please refer to our program guidelines for more information.

Can I participate in "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, "Share the HWC Love! Get Pins for Vendor Shows" is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, please reach out to us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • minjoe_bri