• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 1 HWC Pin - No Bulk Purchases Needed

In summary, a HWC pin is a special pin that represents a consultant's achievement of reaching the level of "Home Office Coordinator" within the Pampered Chef company. It is highly sought after because it signifies a significant level of success and dedication to the company. HWC pins are only available to consultants who have reached the level of Home Office Coordinator and cannot be purchased in bulk. Consultants can earn multiple HWC pins throughout their career and can display them on their apron, lanyard, pin board, or as a piece of jewelry.
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone have just one of the new HWC pins for sale? I don't want to buy a whole package for just one pin. Thanks.

I just got a pack, and I could spare one for you. : - ) We can work out a price if you want one....

Bless your heart :angel: I will PM you for details.

Does anyone else want to make an offer?

1. What is a HWC pin and why is it sought after?

A HWC pin is a special pin that represents a consultant's achievement of reaching the level of "Home Office Coordinator" within the Pampered Chef company. It is highly sought after because it signifies a significant level of success and dedication to the company.

2. How can I obtain a HWC pin?

HWC pins are only available to consultants who have reached the level of Home Office Coordinator. This typically requires a certain level of sales, team building, and leadership within the company. As a result, they are not available for purchase and can only be earned through hard work and dedication.

3. Can I purchase a HWC pin in bulk for my team?

No, HWC pins are not available for purchase in bulk. They are earned individually by consultants who have met the necessary requirements for the pin. This ensures that the pin holds its value and significance within the company.

4. Is there a limit to the number of HWC pins a consultant can earn?

No, there is no limit to the number of HWC pins a consultant can earn. As long as they continue to meet the requirements for the pin, they can earn multiple HWC pins throughout their career with Pampered Chef.

5. How can I display my HWC pin?

HWC pins are typically displayed on a consultant's apron or lanyard during events and parties. They can also be displayed on a pin board or in a shadow box at home. Some consultants also choose to wear their HWC pin on a necklace or bracelet as a daily reminder of their achievement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • quiltchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • wadesgirl