• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchase an Iso HWC Cake Tester with PayPal | No Credit Card Needed

In summary, an Iso HWC Cake Tester is a kitchen tool used to check the doneness of baked goods by inserting a thin metal rod into the center of the item. To purchase one, simply click on the "Purchase with PayPal" button on the product page and make a secure payment. PayPal is the only accepted payment method, but a PayPal account is not required. Your Iso HWC Cake Tester will be shipped to the provided address and you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. Delivery may take 1-2 weeks.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I have a customer who wold like to purchase a HWC Cake tester. However, she does not have a credit card and I don't have one associated with my business. Does anyone have a HWC Cake Tester to sell? I have paypal and can use that for payment.

Please PM me.

If either of you have a debit card with a Visa/Mastercard # on it, you can use that.

you can also order the HWC items with your TPC debit card from consultant corner... then you order it and she pays you directly... it would just be easier than involving a 3rd party...

The thing about debit/credit cards is there needs to be money in the account. They are not really "credit" cards. My only bank card is that kind and I don't like using it for business.

As for ordering it on CC, I don't seem to be finding how to do that. I see where I can order samples & the outlet but not any HWC. Is there somewhere else to look?

I have a couple. I'll pm you. They are only available from our websites and the shipping on one would be $6.50. I know it would be much less via USPS.

1. What is an Iso HWC Cake Tester?

An Iso HWC Cake Tester is a kitchen tool used to check the doneness of cakes, cupcakes, and other baked goods. It is a thin metal rod with a sharp point that is inserted into the center of the baked item to see if it comes out clean, indicating that the item is fully cooked.

2. How do I purchase an Iso HWC Cake Tester?

To purchase an Iso HWC Cake Tester, simply click on the "Purchase with PayPal" button on the product page. This will redirect you to the PayPal website where you can securely make your purchase. You do not need a credit card to complete the purchase.

3. Can I use PayPal to purchase the Iso HWC Cake Tester?

Yes, you can use PayPal to purchase the Iso HWC Cake Tester. It is the only payment method accepted for this product. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still make a one-time payment using your credit or debit card through PayPal.

4. Is a PayPal account required to purchase the Iso HWC Cake Tester?

While having a PayPal account makes the purchase process quicker and easier, it is not required to purchase the Iso HWC Cake Tester. You can make a one-time payment using your credit or debit card through PayPal without having an account.

5. How will I receive my Iso HWC Cake Tester after purchasing?

After completing your purchase through PayPal, your Iso HWC Cake Tester will be shipped to the address provided during checkout. You will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information once your order has been shipped. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef~Amber
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef~Amber
  • Pampered Jean
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Maragib