• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Lettuce Knife, Cake Tester, Patriotic Tablecloth

In summary, the Iso Lettuce Knife is a specialized knife designed for cutting lettuce without causing it to bruise or turn brown. The Cake Tester is used to check if a cake is fully cooked by inserting a thin metal rod into the center. The Patriotic Tablecloth is machine-washable and made of a durable fabric, making it perfect for outdoor use. The Iso Lettuce Knife is made of stainless steel and has a non-slip handle for safe use in the kitchen.
Maragib
I am looking for a, a lettuce knife and a cake tester, any type (for customers) . and the Patriotic tablecloth (for self) - of course by the time I went to purchase it is out of the outlet. Thanks, just PM me or email at [email protected]

Mara

What is the purpose of the Iso Lettuce Knife?

The Iso Lettuce Knife is designed specifically for cutting and slicing lettuce without causing it to bruise or turn brown. The serrated edge and unique shape of the knife allow for clean and easy cuts, making it perfect for salads and other dishes that call for fresh lettuce.

How do I use the Cake Tester?

The Cake Tester is used to check if a cake is fully cooked. Simply insert the thin metal rod into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is done. If there is batter or crumbs on the tester, the cake needs more time in the oven.

Is the Patriotic Tablecloth machine-washable?

Yes, the Patriotic Tablecloth is machine-washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and on a gentle cycle, then hanging it to dry. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to preserve the colors and quality of the tablecloth.

What material is the Iso Lettuce Knife made of?

The Iso Lettuce Knife is made of stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. The handle is made of a comfortable, non-slip material for easy and safe use in the kitchen.

Can I use the Patriotic Tablecloth for outdoor picnics?

Yes, the Patriotic Tablecloth is perfect for outdoor picnics and gatherings. It is made of a sturdy and stain-resistant fabric, making it ideal for outdoor use. Plus, the patriotic design adds a festive touch to any outdoor event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef~Amber
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef~Amber
  • DTejeda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • millthayer