• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan

In summary, the Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan is a reusable plastic insert that fits inside round cake pans, allowing for easy creation of two-tone cakes without the need for cutting and stacking multiple layers. It can be used with most standard cake recipes, but a thicker batter is recommended for best results. The insert is dishwasher safe and comes with a booklet of instructions and recipe ideas.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had a customer approach me at my booth table this week looking to purchase the Cake pans with the Checkerboard insert (or at least the insert).
I didn't realize we don't have them anymore (i've only been a consultant 6 months). We sell the cake pans still, but not with the insert.

Does anyone have the cake pans with the insert, or even just the insert? I thought I'd see if I can track one down before I called her to say we don't carry them anymore.

Thanks

I was just thinking about these earlier today. They made some pretty awesome cakes! Good luck on your search!

What is the Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan?

The Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan is a unique baking tool designed to create beautiful checkerboard patterns in your cakes. It is a reusable plastic insert that fits inside our round cake pans, allowing you to easily create two-tone cakes without the hassle of cutting and stacking multiple layers.

How do I use the Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan?

First, place the insert in the bottom of your cake pan. Then, pour one color of cake batter into the insert, making sure to fill all the way to the edges. Lift the insert out of the pan, leaving the batter behind. Next, pour in your second color of batter, filling in the empty spaces left by the insert. Once both colors are in the pan, remove the insert and bake as usual. You will be left with a perfectly layered checkerboard cake!

Can I use the Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan with any cake recipe?

Yes, the insert is designed to work with most standard cake recipes. However, it is important to ensure that your batter is thick enough to hold its shape when pouring into the insert. We recommend using a slightly thicker cake batter, such as a pound cake or box mix, for best results.

Is the Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the insert is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results. It can also be washed by hand with warm soapy water.

Does the Iso: Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan come with any recipes or instructions?

Yes, the insert comes with a booklet of instructions and some delicious recipe ideas. You can also find many other recipes and tips on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07