• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Cake Pans With Checkerboard Insert

In summary, to use the checkerboard insert, make sure your cake pan is clean and dry. Securely attach the insert to the sides of the pan and fill each section with alternating cake batter flavors. The insert can be used with any type of cake batter, as long as they are similar in consistency. After use, the insert can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher and should be dried before storage. It is designed to fit most standard size cake pans, but may not fit in larger or irregularly shaped pans. The insert is not safe for use in the microwave, only in the oven.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A friend of mine bought the old cake pans from me, lost the Use and Care, then gave it away.

The new owner doesn't know anything about how to use them. For example, can the checkerboard insert be baked?

Also, can you download the old use and care from Consultant's Corner?

Here you go! Pampered Chef's own site still has it - HIDDEN. ( I found it by googling on the product name.)CheckerBoard Pan U&G

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specific cake pans you are referring to. It would be best to contact the company or manufacturer of the pans for the use and care instructions. You can also try searching for the instructions online or on the company's website. As for the checkerboard insert, it would depend on the material and instructions provided by the manufacturer.

1. How do I use the checkerboard insert in my old cake pan?

To use the checkerboard insert, first make sure your cake pan is clean and dry. Then, place the insert in the bottom of the pan, making sure the tabs on the insert are securely attached to the sides of the pan. Fill each section of the insert with your desired cake batter, alternating between the two colors/flavors. Bake as directed, and when the cake is done and cooled, remove the insert to reveal a checkerboard pattern.

2. Can I use the checkerboard insert with any type of cake batter?

Yes, the checkerboard insert can be used with any type of cake batter, as long as it is a similar consistency. It is recommended to use two different flavors/colors for a more noticeable checkerboard effect.

3. How do I clean the checkerboard insert?

The checkerboard insert can be washed by hand with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

4. Can I use the checkerboard insert in any size of cake pan?

The checkerboard insert is designed to fit most standard size cake pans. However, it may not fit in larger or irregularly shaped pans. It is recommended to measure your pan before purchasing the insert to ensure a proper fit.

5. Can I use the checkerboard insert in the microwave?

No, the checkerboard insert is not safe for use in the microwave. It is only intended for use in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Jolie_Paradoxe