• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Darn Website: Addictive Checkerboard Cake Mishap

In summary, this website is so darn addicting that the user almost burned their cake. They admit that they are powerless over their addiction and came to believe that a power greater than themselves could restore them to sanity. There are 10 more and then all those meetings. The user thinks they will just stay addicted to the website.
urbnk8
:balloon: This website is so darn addicting I just almost burned my cake!! My first ever checkerboard cake. It is my son's 2nd birthday today and I just got my cake pans today.

So I put them in the oven and set the timer...a while later I discover my timer isn't working. So I think "oh, I won't forget." YEAH RIGHT! I sit down to check one little thing...Well, I think most of you know how that goes. So I finally get off the computer and walk into the kitchen to remember that I had the cakes in the oven. Luckily, I think I caught them just in time! Maybe went a couple minutes too long but they weren't too bad.

Whoops!

hee, hee!:D

Yes it is!!:D

Glad you saved the cake! Your little guy would have been disappointed!

urbnk8 said:
:balloon: This website is so darn addicting I just almost burned my cake!!
Most people complain how this site's entries burn their butts.

It is VERY addictive. I have only recently found out about you guys & now I'm hooked.

Step 1: Admit we are powerless over our addiction - that our lives have become unmanageableStep 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity (and that is not Doris!)Of course, there are 10 more and then there's all those meetings!I think I'll just stay addicted to this place. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Step 1: Admit we are powerless over our addiction - that our lives have become unmanageable

Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity (and that is not Doris!)

Of course, there are 10 more and then there's all those meetings!

I think I'll just stay addicted to this place. ;)

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha........

We're not hurting anyone, so it's not that bad......besides, I could quit any time If I wanted......yeah - I could get off right now, and not have to log on again until 6:30am........I don't NEED this site.........really, I don't.........

Related to Darn Website: Addictive Checkerboard Cake Mishap

1. What is the purpose of "This Darn Website"?

"This Darn Website" is a platform for customers to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products, as well as access recipes, cooking tips, and other resources.

2. How can I find a specific product on "This Darn Website"?

You can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a specific product by name or item number. You can also browse through the different categories and subcategories listed on the homepage.

3. Can I track my order on "This Darn Website"?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. Here, you will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

4. How do I create an account on "This Darn Website"?

To create an account on "This Darn Website", click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the homepage. Then, click on "Create an Account" and follow the prompts to enter your information and set up your account.

5. What is the return policy for "This Darn Website"?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy, which means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges page for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies