• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Rae's Birthday with a Special Hug and Wishes for a Wonderful Day!

In summary, KG and Rae are celebrating their birthdays. KG is half-way to 90, and Rae still doesn't look a day over 39. KG is going to take Rae to McAllister's Deli to use her Happy Birthday Coupon, then they're going to the mall to finish up Christmas shopping.
chefkristin
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! Today is my mom's birthday too so I will never forget your birthday!!!Have a wonderful day and here is a (((HUG))) for your special day!!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Miss Rae!Happy Birthday Rae.....Enjoy your day.....:balloon: :balloon: :sing: :sing:

Aww, thanks!Happy Birthday to your mom, Kristin.

Last edited:
39 Again?Happy B'Day to my favorite Rae of Sunshine in Denver!(I hope The Furry Guy is taking you someplace nice for dinner, like Mr. Weenie or something.)

Happy Birthday!!

:balloon: :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!!! :balloon: :balloon: Hope your day is filled with happiness and joy. :)

Oh my goodness, how can I almost forget Rae's Birthday?

Happy Birthday Rae! Have a great day! :)

Have a great day, Rae! Hope that you enjoy yourself! :D

Thanks, all!I'm happily half-way to 90 today. KG, The Furry Guy is taking me to McAllister's Deli in Kokomo, where we'll use my Happy Birthday Coupon. After that, we're hitting the mall to finish up our Christmas wish lists for his mom. Exciting, I know.

Rae - you still don't look a day over 39. :)

It's that bubbly personality! :)

Happy Birthday Rae!!

Happy Birthday too, Rae!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!

Happy Birthday Rae!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's a SUPER DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!! I loved meeting you Chi town!!

:sing: Happy Birthday to you :sing:
:sing: Happy Birthday Dear Rae :sing:

And many more!!!!!

Happy Birthday!Happy Happy Birthday!:balloon: :D

Happy Birthday Rae!!! I hope your having a great day!

http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs318.gif Happy Birthday Rae!!!http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs318.gif

raebates said:
Thanks, all!

I'm happily half-way to 90 today.

KG, The Furry Guy is taking me to McAllister's Deli in Kokomo, where we'll use my Happy Birthday Coupon. After that, we're hitting the mall to finish up our Christmas wish lists for his mom. Exciting, I know.
At your age, can you handle that much excitement in one evening?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!!!!:balloon:

greet002.gif

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Have A Wonderful Day!!

Happy Birthday Rae!! Hope it is a wonderful one:)

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s33/smilies-42117.png

Happy Birthday!!

Hope your day is going wonderfully. Happy birthday, Rae!

thcheerleader.gif
thcheerleader.gif
thcheerleader.gif

happybirthday.gif

thcheerleader.gif
thcheerleader.gif
thcheerleader.gif

Hope it is a good one, Rae!!!

Happy Birthday, Rae!!

janetupnorth said:
Rae - you still don't look a day over 39. :)

It's that bubbly personality! :)

And your toes don't look a day older either!!! KG....I am restraining myself on responding to your comment on where the Furry Guy should take her for dinner...I am having a tough time but out of respect for Rae, I will restrain myself. I am older than Rae, and I must set an example...
Why don't you eat at the...
thymca.gif
OMG!!! I am so sorry, Rae!!! Well, my example is, don't lose your sense of humor as you "mature" in life!!!

Rae...I almost missed it!
Hope you have a blessed Birthday!
Love ya!!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Happy Birthday Rae!!!! Hope you had a great day!:D :balloon:

Thanks, everyone. I had a great day. Plus, I got an extra hour's sleep. I needed it after all that excitement. ;)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RAE!!:sing:

Hope you *had* a great day:sing:

1. What is the meaning behind the message "Celebrate Rae's Birthday with a Special Hug and Wishes for a Wonderful Day!"?

The message is simply wishing Rae a happy birthday and sending her a virtual hug to make her day extra special.

2. Why is there a special mention of your mom's birthday in the message?

As an additional gesture of love and celebration, the sender wanted to let Rae know that her birthday will always be remembered and cherished.

3. How do I send a virtual hug to Rae on her birthday?

The message includes a set of balloon emojis to represent a hug. You can copy and paste these emojis or use any other hug emoji or symbol to send your love and wishes to Rae.

4. Is this message appropriate for anyone celebrating their birthday?

Yes, this message is suitable for anyone's birthday. It is a simple and sweet way to send birthday wishes and love to someone special.

5. Can I use this message in a birthday card or social media post?

Absolutely! You can use this message in any way you like to wish Rae a happy birthday. It can be used in a card, social media post, or any other form of communication to make her day brighter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pcchefjane