• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Lisa's Special Day with These Fun Birthday Ideas!

In summary, some fun birthday ideas for celebrating Lisa's special day include hosting a themed party, organizing a surprise outing, creating a personalized birthday cake, having a potluck dinner, and gifting a special kitchen tool. These ideas provide a variety of options to make Lisa's birthday memorable and special.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Lisa!! :balloon: :balloon:

(thought you deserved your own thread!):D

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Yeah- she does deserve her own thread!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0020.gif Happy Birthday! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0020.gif

OK OK!!!!!
Next Time I start a new thread, I PROMISE to have my glasses ON!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't feel badly, Ginger. It happens to all of us!

(And it's actually why I don't start Happy Birthday threads - I don't want people to feel left out when someone else gets public acknowledgement and they don't.)

Happy birthday Lisa. Hope you get to enjoy free things this week, like Ann does.

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Lisa, have a wonderful day!!:balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Lisa,enjoy your day!

Happy, happy birthday
:D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon:

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

talk017.gif
]

Happy birthday, may the coming year be full of success and joy.

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday!:balloon: :balloon:

Aw thanks guys! Too bad it took me until the day after to get back out here!

And that was very sweet. I wasn't fishing for a thread, honest. Just happened to stumble on here and see Ann's and think, "wow someone else on the same day"...my neighbor across the street celebrated too!

Miss you guys. I don't get to lurk as much anymore with the workload and just doing this as "hobby" so to say.

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Related to Celebrate Lisa's Special Day with These Fun Birthday Ideas!

What are some fun birthday ideas for celebrating Lisa's special day?

1. Hosting a themed party: Choose a theme that Lisa loves and plan the decor, food, and games accordingly. It could be a 70s disco party, a Hawaiian luau, or a movie night with Lisa's favorite films.

2. Organizing a surprise outing: Plan a fun activity or outing that Lisa has always wanted to do, such as a day at the spa, a wine tasting tour, or a visit to a nearby amusement park.

3. Creating a personalized birthday cake: If you or someone you know is skilled at baking, consider making a special birthday cake for Lisa. You can decorate it with her favorite colors, characters, or interests.

4. Having a potluck dinner: Invite Lisa's friends and family to bring their favorite dishes to share for a potluck dinner. This way, everyone can enjoy different types of food while celebrating together.

5. Gifting a special kitchen tool: As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to high-quality kitchen tools. Consider gifting Lisa with a special tool, such as a personalized cutting board or a versatile cooking pan, that she can use for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcchris