• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Pamperedlinda!!!

In summary, Linda received multiple birthday wishes from her friends and colleagues. She was wished a happy birthday and a great day many times, and was also reminded to have a wonderful and blessed birthday. Some friends also mentioned specific plans for the day, such as getting their hair done or going out to dinner. Others sent well wishes to Linda's daughter who was also celebrating her birthday. Even though some friends were late in sending their wishes, they still wanted to make sure Linda had a great birthday. Overall, Linda was grateful for all the love and support she received on her special day.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday Linda! Enjoy your day!:balloon::balloon:

HappyBirthdaySparkly.gif

Have a Great Day!

Hope it's amazing!

have a lovely and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day, Linda!

Have a beautiful, blessed day!

HappyBirthday12.gif

this day certainly calls for the dancing banana!!!!

I just wish I had the little suckers .gif to post it here.....Oh, Kelly where are you!?

Happy Birthday Linda!! Hope it's a special day:)

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Have A GREAT Day!!!!

:balloon::balloon:Happy Birthday!:balloon::balloon: Hope your day is great!:D

Happy Birthday!

Yeah Linda, Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a blessed day!

Hope you have a GrEaT DaY!!

Have a pampered day!!

Hey Linda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday!

:balloon:Have a wonderful day Linda!:D:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday Linda! Miss ya around here now that you are on DS most of the time! :(

Happy Birthday Linda!

Have a wonderful Birthday!

heat123 said:
Happy Happy Birthday Linda! Miss ya around here now that you are on DS most of the time! :(

I've just been really busy! I'm actually around here more than DCS - I've been doing more reading than posting lately though (a little too much controversy and personal bashing going on for me :yuck:)

I hope this place gets back to the fun and relaxing environment that it used to be....and soon!

I'm having a good birthday, I'm off to get my hair done in a few and DH and DS are taking me out to dinner tonight. Had dinner with my family last night. Mom made me a Hummingbird birthday cake....delicious! (Guess I should clarify, the name of the cake is Hummingbird - it wasn't decorated like a hummingbird)

Hi Linda Happy Birthday I hope you have a blessed day :)

Hope that your birthday is great! My dd turned 4 today, so we're celebrating, too! :D

Hope you have a great day.
Happy happy birthday!!!
Teresa

Wishing you a Pampered Birthday, Linda and many more!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks again everyone. Just got back from the salon and my hair looks really good! We forgot to get the new car tag so I had a side-trip to the county office - I was dreading that but, no line! It's been a great day so far.

crystalscookingnow said:
Hope that your birthday is great! My dd turned 4 today, so we're celebrating, too! :D

It's a good day for a birthday! Happy wishes to your little one.

Have a wonderful day!:sing:

Happy Birthday, Linda! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday Linda from another one of the great September birthday girls! Hope it is great!

Happy Birthday Linda!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
God bless,
Amanda

happy Birthday!!!!!

Yay, happy birthday!

How cool is this....Carolyn from Career Solutions at HO called to wish me a happy birthday.....AND.....I got a birthday card from Marla! I love this company :love:

pamperedlinda said:
How cool is this....Carolyn from Career Solutions at HO called to wish me a happy birthday.....AND.....I got a birthday card from Marla! I love this company :love:

That is so cool!:thumbup:

Happy Birthday!
sorry its almost over

Happy Birthday Linda!! I"m sorry I didn't see this earlier!!

birthday_34.gif

birthday_10.gif

Happy Birthday my southern friend! :)

happy Birthday!!!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!!:)

Though you are probably sleeping in GA, Linda, it's still your BD here in California (10:25 PM)! So technically, I'm not late right? LOL Happy Birthday Linda!

Well, I am late but happy birthday anyway!!! I just saw the thread.

Ditto Jennifer - I wasn't on at all yesterday - hope it was great! And I bet you loved those phone calls!

<h2>1. Can I purchase a birthday gift for Linda from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that make great birthday gifts. You can browse our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in selecting the perfect gift for Linda.</p><h2>2. Are there any special birthday promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>At this time, we do not have any specific promotions or discounts for birthdays. However, we do offer regular promotions and specials throughout the year that you can take advantage of to celebrate Linda's special day.</p><h2>3. Can I customize a gift basket or bundle for Linda's birthday?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable gift sets that you can create to fit Linda's preferences and needs. Simply choose the products you want to include and add them to your cart, and our system will automatically bundle them together for you.</p><h2>4. How can I ensure that Linda receives her birthday gift on time?</h2><p>For orders placed on our website, we offer standard and expedited shipping options. We also have the option to ship to different addresses, so you can have Linda's gift sent directly to her. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on location and product availability.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to include a personalized message with Linda's birthday gift?</h2><p>Yes, during the checkout process, you will have the option to include a personalized message to Linda. Simply type your message in the designated field, and we will make sure it is included with her gift. Please note that there is a character limit for the message.</p>

Related to Happy Birthday Pamperedlinda!!!

1. Can I purchase a birthday gift for Linda from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that make great birthday gifts. You can browse our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in selecting the perfect gift for Linda.

2. Are there any special birthday promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef products?

At this time, we do not have any specific promotions or discounts for birthdays. However, we do offer regular promotions and specials throughout the year that you can take advantage of to celebrate Linda's special day.

3. Can I customize a gift basket or bundle for Linda's birthday?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable gift sets that you can create to fit Linda's preferences and needs. Simply choose the products you want to include and add them to your cart, and our system will automatically bundle them together for you.

4. How can I ensure that Linda receives her birthday gift on time?

For orders placed on our website, we offer standard and expedited shipping options. We also have the option to ship to different addresses, so you can have Linda's gift sent directly to her. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on location and product availability.

5. Is there a way to include a personalized message with Linda's birthday gift?

Yes, during the checkout process, you will have the option to include a personalized message to Linda. Simply type your message in the designated field, and we will make sure it is included with her gift. Please note that there is a character limit for the message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • PamperedDor