• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)

In summary, "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" is a cooking tool and recipe book created by Pampered Chef to celebrate birthdays. The title refers to the popular Ohio State University football team, and the recipes can be customized to fit personal preferences. It is suitable for all ages and can be purchased online.
pcchris
Silver Member
just wanted to wish you a happy happy birthday! :balloon::balloon:

Make it a great one! :)

Happy Birthday!!!!:balloon:

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Thank you everyone! We are doing a little inpromtu (sp?) bathroom remodeling today so hopefully I'll get to take a shower for my birthday!
Thanks again!

That sounds like a wonderful Birthday present...cleanliness!~ LOL Hang in there, you'll have your bathroom back soon enough, and your birthday toilet is a gift that will just keep on giving... or taking actually! :) Happy Birthday!!!

:)You all are realy great at the potty puns! Keep them coming, I need them to keep me laughing!:)

Pick out a pretty pink toilet. OK, maybe not (we had a pukey purple one growing up - my dad called it the Princess Purple Potty!)

Have a great birthday!

Go play in the sprinkler outside, or take the kids to the beach- throw some grapes and juice boxes in a small cooler, and just get out of the house! :)

:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!:balloon::balloon:

Kitchen Diva said:
Go play in the sprinkler outside, or take the kids to the beach- throw some grapes and juice boxes in a small cooler, and just get out of the house! :)

That would be great if it weren't storming here!:cry:
Oh well!

Happy Birthday, have a wonderful day.

buckeyefan08 said:
Oh well!

Bummer! I thought it was 90 degrees and HOT... Sorry!!

Happy Birthday!!!

buckeyefan08 said:
Oh well!

So go play in the rain and pretend you are 5 years old again! Regardless, have a great day and know we are thinking happy thoughts for a new potty soon!

Thanks everyone!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)"?

"Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" is a popular cooking tool and recipe book created by Pampered Chef to celebrate birthdays in a fun and delicious way.

2. What does the "Buckeyefan08" in the title refer to?

"Buckeyefan08" is a reference to the popular Ohio State University football team, often referred to as the "Buckeyes". The number 08 could represent the year the product was released or a significant year for the team.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)"?

Yes, the recipes in "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" can be customized to fit your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. The book includes instructions on how to modify the recipes to suit your needs.

4. Is "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" is suitable for all ages. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, making it a great activity for kids and adults alike.

5. Can I purchase "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" online?

Yes, "Happy Birthday Lisa (Buckeyefan08)" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it on other online retailers such as Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • BethCooks4U