• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Ann Having a Happy Birthday?

In summary, Ann's 50th birthday was a mix of unexpected aches and pains, but was made special by hearing from her son, watching a beautiful sunset, spending time with loved ones, and receiving warm wishes from friends. Despite the challenges, she had a memorable and happy birthday.
pamperedharriet
Happy Birthday, Ann! Hope you are having a great birthday!:balloon::chef:

Happy birthday Ann! To many more!

:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday!!:balloon::balloon:

happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday! May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Happy Birthday :)

birthday_cat_with_cake_sm_nwm.gif

Happy Birthday! :)

Hope you have a Pampered Birthday!!!:D

happy birthday, Ann!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hope you're having a great day!

Hey Ann - hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday!!:)

Ann....hope you had a blessed day!!

Whew! I got in just befor emidnight so I am not late - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN my wild and crazy friend! I love ya girl!!

Happy birthday!Sorry I missed it. Hope it was the best every.

You are all so special to me. Thank you for remembering my birthday! I haven't been able to be on much do to lack of time.

My 50th was started with ibuprofen and a heating pad for my severly aching back:cry:...my older brother chuckled and welcomed me to the club!!

Four simple things made my birthday...hearing my son's voice and seeing him the night before my birthday (he is 18 so hearing from him and seeing him are not every day occurances!!)

The second was enjoying one of the most spectacular sunsets on the St. Lawrence River as the Candian Geese flying over head honked (they are LOUD!!) Must be they are not ready to head south because although they were flying in formations, they were heading north!!! Maybe they gather in Canada and then fly out from there!!!

Third was enjoying a few moments visiting my parents and later sharing popcorn with my honey. He had to work all day.

And fourth was coming on CS today and seeing all of the warm wishes from my friends! Thank you all so very much!:chef:

awwww Ann, I am sorry I missed it~we were gone all day yesterday! I am glad you had a good one!

What is "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)"?

"Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" is a special birthday celebration package offered by Pampered Chef, specifically for customers named Ann who are also Pampered Chef consultants (also known as Baychefs).

What is included in the "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" package?

The package includes a personalized birthday card, a special gift from Pampered Chef, and a discount on any one item from our catalog.

How do I purchase the "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" package?

The package is automatically sent to all Pampered Chef consultants named Ann on their birthday. No purchase is necessary.

Can I customize the "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" package?

The birthday card and gift are personalized for each consultant named Ann, but the discount offer cannot be changed or substituted for another item.

Is the "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" package available for consultants with different names?

No, this package is exclusively for consultants named Ann, as a special birthday treat for being a part of the Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pcchris