• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Misschef: Celebrate with us!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Misschef!" is a promotional program by Pampered Chef to celebrate their customers' birthdays. To participate, customers need to sign up for their email list and provide their birthday. There is no cost to participate and the offer varies each year, but it is always a special discount or promotion on their products. Unfortunately, the offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, but there are other promotions available throughout the year.
letscook04
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday....have a GREAT day!!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Cathy!

birthday.gif

Have a wonderful day Cathy:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :sing:

:sing: Happy Birthday to You :sing:
:sing: Happy Birthday Dear Cathy :sing:

And many more . . .

:chef:

Happy Birthday!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :chef:

Happy happy day to you, Cathy!

Awww schucks.....:blushing: :D Thanks everyone! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing today, but it's going to be all about me, because I normally don't! LOL! We are going out and doing something this weekend, though I know not what! We usually go out on the weekend between my b-day and Valentines Day! I just wish my Mom was near, I think the last time I had b-day cake was when she made me one when I turned 21! My kids are great though, I don't think it will be long before they try attempting it! I told them that all I want for my b-day is no arguing and to do what they are asked to do without eye rolling or back talk or sighing! I just would like a peaceful day!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love ya guys!:thumbup: :balloon: :D

Wishing you a very pampered birthday, Cathy!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Misschef!"?

"Happy Birthday Misschef!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate our customers' birthdays. It is a fun way for us to show our appreciation for your support and loyalty.

2. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Misschef!"?

To participate in "Happy Birthday Misschef!", you simply need to sign up for our email list and provide your birthday. You will receive a special birthday offer from us during your birthday month.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Happy Birthday Misschef!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Happy Birthday Misschef!". It is our gift to you as a valued customer.

4. What kind of offer can I expect for my birthday through "Happy Birthday Misschef!"?

The offer may vary each year, but it will always be a special discount or promotion on our products. It will be delivered to you via email during your birthday month.

5. Can I use the "Happy Birthday Misschef!" offer along with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Happy Birthday Misschef!" offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, we do have various promotions throughout the year that you can take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • gingertannery