• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate with Kitchen2U: Happy Birthday Specials!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" is a special birthday-themed kitchen set offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for celebrating birthdays and making delicious birthday treats. The set includes a stainless steel mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a cake tester, a cupcake corer, and a mini serving spatula. It is currently only available as a pre-selected bundle, but you can add on other Pampered Chef products to create a personalized gift. All tools in the set are dishwasher safe, with the exception of the silicone spatula and mini serving spatula which are recommended to be hand washed. The set can also be purchased as a gift and can be shipped directly to
letscook04
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Happy Birthday!

Hope it's filled with love and joy.

Happy Birthday Ginny! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!

Happy Birthday Ginny!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/belovedangels/Birthday/t2407319.gif

Have a great one! Hope you get Birthday and Christmas presents!!

Happy Happy Birthday!

Ginny hope you had a pampered day!!!! Talk to you soon!

Happy Birthday - I hope it was a good one!

Happy Birthday Ginny! Hope it was a wonderful one:)

Happy Birthday Ginny! I can't wait to meet you at Leadership! :D

Hope your day was great! Cuz you are great!

Hope you had a great day Ginny:D

Thanks everyone! I had a great day celebrating my 50th :eek: birthday! It was BUSY, but a good kind of busy...you know, things just don't come to a screaching halt because it's your birthday.

But the fun actually started Sunday night. my family ended having a surprise celebration for me. We went over to my cousin's to play our family bunko night. The surprise was on me! Everyone had a GREAT time making fun of my 50th, but it was a lot of fun. The joke gifts were hilarious!

Then yesterday I had to take the dog to the groomers, got a haircut, had an eye appt, Robyn and I did the last minute planning for her holiday dinner party here tonight, went out to a nice dinner, came back and played the game of Life! It was a great day!

Can't wait to meet all of you at Leadership too! Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!

Related to Celebrate with Kitchen2U: Happy Birthday Specials!

What is "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U"?

"Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" is a special birthday-themed kitchen set offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for celebrating birthdays and making delicious birthday treats.

What is included in the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set?

The "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set includes a stainless steel mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a cake tester, a cupcake corer, and a mini serving spatula. These tools are perfect for making and decorating birthday cakes and other treats.

Can I customize the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set?

At this time, the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set is only available as a pre-selected bundle. However, you can add on other Pampered Chef products to your order to create a personalized birthday gift for yourself or a loved one.

Is the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools included in the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing the silicone spatula and mini serving spatula to prolong their lifespan.

Can I purchase the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the "Happy Birthday Kitchen2U" set makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or bake. You can have the set shipped directly to the recipient, and even include a personalized note to make it extra special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • letscook04