• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Karlene | Celebrate with Us!

In summary, the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" product is a set of birthday-themed kitchen tools and accessories, including a cake pan, cupcake liners, a spatula, and a measuring cup. While it cannot be personalized, you can use the tools to create a special birthday treat. The set is dishwasher safe and can be purchased as a gift for someone else.
letscook04
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon:

Wow, two threads for you! Happy Birthday again.

birthday.png

I hope your day is filled with the love of friends and family.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Karlene & kreaser are one in the same, but I'll wish you a happy day on 2 threads!:balloon: :sing:

birthday thank youthanks everyone..the reason there are two listed for me is because that of huge problem I had with getting into CS last month.. I never could get back in under kreaser so I just went ahead and paid for a second subscription so I could get back on!! Never did hear anything as to why that was all messed up...oh well...

Related to Happy Birthday Karlene | Celebrate with Us!

What is the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" product?

The "Happy Birthday Karlene!" product is a set of birthday-themed kitchen tools and accessories, perfect for celebrating a loved one's special day.

What is included in the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" set?

The set includes a cake pan, cupcake liners, a spatula, and a measuring cup, all adorned with festive birthday designs.

Can the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" set be personalized?

Unfortunately, the set cannot be personalized. However, you can add your own personal touch by using the tools to create a special birthday treat for your loved one.

Is the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after the birthday celebration.

Can I purchase the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" set for someone else?

Yes, the "Happy Birthday Karlene!" set makes a great gift for anyone who loves to bake or cook. You can even have it shipped directly to the recipient for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • letscook04