• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Parents Remember My Birthday This Year?

In summary, "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!" is a special event and promotion from Pampered Chef in honor of founder Doris Christopher's birthday in October. To participate, simply shop during the month to receive exclusive deals and discounts. These offers are available to everyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants. The event ends on October 31st.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
:balloon::balloon:Happy Birthday!!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Happy Birthday! Have A Great Day!!

birthday003.gif

Hope you have a GREAT day! :D

http://www.internet.is/mvala/birthday_monkey.JPG

Happy Birthday Chris!!!!!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! Enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday!

Have a wonderful day!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Have an awesome birthday! (Don't let anyone forget it!) ;)

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!:balloon: I hope your day is full of blessings!:angel::D:balloon:

Happy birthday Chris I hope you have a wonderful day !!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Chris! Enjoy your day at the spa!

Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful day :)

Wishing you a very Happy and Pampered Day, Chris!!!!

Have a great birthday!!!!

happy birthday :) :) :)

Have a wonderful, wonderful day!!!

Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes!!!

Janet, I am still waiting to see if my parents remember. Last year on my birthday my sister had a baby and while at the hospital my mom told everyone how it was my b-day too, but neither she nor my dad ever said "Happy Birthday". This year, I have heard her talk about my nephew's first b-day for weeks now and I am waiting to see if I hear from her or my dad at all today...if they remember. So far, nothing...but the baby and I talked and discussed what we are going to do for our birthdays...so far all he says is Hi, or Hello so the discussion didn't get to far...LOL!!

Thanks again everyone!!!! I love my extended "family"!!!

Related to Will My Parents Remember My Birthday This Year?

1. What is "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!"?

"Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!" is a special promotion and celebration from Pampered Chef for the month of October, dedicated to our founder, Doris Christopher's, birthday.

2. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!"?

To participate, simply shop with Pampered Chef during the month of October and take advantage of our exclusive deals and discounts.

3. Are there any special offers or products during "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!"?

Yes, during this event, we offer exclusive deals and discounts on select products. These offers can be found on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this event is for everyone! Whether you are a consultant, host, or customer, you can all participate and take advantage of the deals and discounts during "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!"

5. When does "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!" end?

The celebration and special offers for "Happy Birthday Pampered.chris!" end on October 31st. Be sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • PamperedDor