• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Erin! (ErinyourPampered Cheflady!)

In summary, "Happy Birthday Erin!" is a special line of products created by Pampered Chef for the birthday celebrations of their consultant, Erin. These products are only available for a limited time and include a variety of kitchen tools, serving pieces, and decor items with a fun birthday theme. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to these products, but they are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. Customers can also host a party and earn free or discounted "Happy Birthday Erin!" products as part of the party host rewards program.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday Erin!!

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday!!
Have A Great Day!!!

Have a very happy birthday.

Have a great day!

49.gif

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blessed day!

Have a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful birthday Erin! Hope it's a special one:)

Hope you have a Pampered Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

:sing: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Erin! Happy birthday to youuuuuuu! :sing:

Hope it's the best ever!

Happy happy happy happy birthday Erin!!!!!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
:sing::sing::balloon::balloon:

Thanks everyone! I did have a wonderful birthday although I spent 10 hours of it in the car driving home but check out why in a thread entitled Guess what I did to my kids...

Happy Brithday Erin! :sing::sing::sing:

Related to Happy Birthday Erin! (ErinyourPampered Cheflady!)

What is "Happy Birthday Erin!"?

"Happy Birthday Erin!" is a special line of products designed by Pampered Chef specifically for the birthday celebrations of our consultant, Erin. These products are only available for a limited time and are a fun way to celebrate with your friends and family.

Can I use my consultant discount on "Happy Birthday Erin!" products?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to "Happy Birthday Erin!" products as they are already discounted for our customers to celebrate with Erin.

What types of products are included in the "Happy Birthday Erin!" line?

The "Happy Birthday Erin!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as serving pieces and decor items, all with a fun birthday theme. Some examples include a birthday cake-shaped silicone mold, a birthday party apron, and a festive serving platter.

Can I host a party and earn free or discounted "Happy Birthday Erin!" products?

Yes, you can definitely host a party and earn free or discounted "Happy Birthday Erin!" products as part of our party host rewards program. Just make sure to let your consultant know that you would like to feature these products at your party.

Are "Happy Birthday Erin!" products covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Happy Birthday Erin!" products, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • PamperedDor