• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Carolyn! (Dannyzmom)

In summary, Carolyn's birthday was wonderful. She received a lot of love and congratulations from her friends and family.
MissChef
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Carolyn!!:balloon: :balloon: I'm sorry I'm so late at getting this up!!! I hope you had a great day! We love you, Carolyn!!!:D :love: :balloon:

Oh my, it was today!Sorry Carolyn! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope it was fun!

Happy almost-late birthday! Hope you had a great day!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day. Nothing can top Barry Manilow I bet though!

Happy Birthday Carolyn!! :balloon: :balloon:

I hope no one gets offended if I use more than one color!

It's your birthday...we'll use multicolors if we want to!

Sorry, I'm a smart @ss today.

Happy Birthday:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

http://home.no/femma/smilies/HappyBirthday2.gifThanks for being there, whether it was on the Internet, in a thread, on a blog or at the bottom of Lake Superior.

Happy Birthday Carolyn - hope it was great!:)

Happy happy birthday to you!!!! :D :D :D

Happy Birthday!!! Have A Great Day!!!!:sing:

Hope you had a great day Carolyn! We miss you around here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Carolyn! Hope it was a totally wonderful day!:)

Happy Birthday!!

bday.gif

Sorry I missed it yesterday! Hope you had an amazing day!

Happy Birthday Carolyn! :balloon: :balloon:

Hope you had a great day!

Oops- missed it yesterday. Hope it was a GREAT one!http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Hope you had a WONDERFUL day:balloon: :sing: :balloon: :D

Aw...thanks you guys!!!!
How cool to wake up and find TWO threads with MY name in the title this morning!! LOL
I had a WONDERFUL birthday!

On Friday I didn't think I was going to get to go to the concert...my friend who was supposed to get tickets fell through...and my ex & I had a fight over who was watching the kids so I was upset about that (originally my parents were going to keep them for the night since ex & his wife/ ex's parents, and I were ALL going to the show and my DH was working...but then ex decided he wasn't comfy bringing the kids to my parents' house so he hired a sitter...then when I found out I wasn't going I figured he'd leave the kids with me...but he opted to keep the sitter so I was upset)

...and then at the last minute I heard you could get tickets for $10...so I called one of my clustermates and invited her to join me...yippee!!! That cheered me up. Then when I got home at like 11:30, there were roses on my bedside table from DH. Then when I woke up in the morning on my b'day, just as I was about to roll out of bed, DH handed me a gift bag with some of my favorite lotions and scrubbies from The Body Shop.

...then he took me out for Dim Sum brunch (my fave!) and took me strolling thru an art fair and shopping...bought me some gorgeous hair clips and a HOT pair of jeans.

...then Ex let me pick up the kids a few hours early (it was his weekend with them) and we went out to dinner with my parents.

It was a REALLY wonderful birthday!!

Thanks, Cheffers, for topping it off with all the sweet greetings from all of you!!!

Sounds like a fabulous day!:)

Happy Birthday! :balloon: :balloon:

Egads...I was obsessing over not being able to find you and missed your birthday!! So glad it turned out so good. Your husband is a keeper (well, until he ticks you off sometime!!)

happy-birthday-5.gif

Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!!:D

PS

How do yall post these different smilies?!

If you want to post smilies, you need to start here.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you want to post smilies, you need to start here.

Thanks! I will see what I can figure out. I have mastered posting photos, but have not done smiles yet.

They're just image files, like photographs. Some of us have copied ones we like a lot (I like this one:
jump31.gif
) to our photobucket accounts, but others can just be linked from the source - until they catch us and break the link.

Related to Happy Birthday Carolyn! (Dannyzmom)

1. What are some fun and unique gift ideas for "Happy Birthday Carolyn!"?

We have a variety of gift sets and kitchen products that would make great gifts for Carolyn's birthday! Some popular options include our Ultimate Slice & Grate Set, Mini Pie Pans, and Personalized Cutting Board.

2. Can I personalize a gift for "Happy Birthday Carolyn!"?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalization options for our products. You can add a personalized message or name to items such as our Kitchen Towel Set or Baking Dish.

3. Are there any birthday-themed products available for "Happy Birthday Carolyn!"?

Absolutely! We have a special "Happy Birthday" Cake Pan and a "Celebrate" Apron that would be perfect for Carolyn's birthday celebration. You can also check out our Seasonal Catalog for more festive options.

4. Can I have my order shipped directly to "Dannyzmom" for "Happy Birthday Carolyn!"?

Yes, you can have your order shipped directly to "Dannyzmom" as a gift for Carolyn's birthday. Just make sure to enter their address as the shipping address at checkout.

5. Is there a special discount code for "Happy Birthday Carolyn!"?

While we don't have a specific discount code for birthdays, we do offer monthly promotions and discounts for our customers. Make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • pamperedharriet