• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Hear About Georgiapeach's Amazing Birthday Celebration?!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!" is a special birthday celebration for Pampered Chef consultant, Georgiapeach. You can participate by sending her a birthday message on social media, purchasing a product from her store, or attending her virtual party. The celebration is on Georgiapeach's actual birthday and anyone can join in, not just Pampered Chef consultants. Physical gifts are not recommended, but you can show your support by buying a product or sending a virtual gift card.
rennea
Gold Member
:balloon: :balloon: Hope you have had a great Birthday today Lisa:balloon: :balloon:

Hope you had a pampered birthday!!!:D

Lisa - I hope it was a WONDERFUL day!

Happy Birthday!!!:chef:

Hope you had an awesome day!

Hope you had a great day Lisa!

dbbirthdayclr1.gif

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

My day started by finding a lovely plate...Simple Additions, of course :) .....of bagels surrounded by all my favorite chocolate things. About 2 weeks ago we were driving by a Panera bread store and I said I wished they had a drive thru because I hated having to park and go in. My DH asked what my favorite bagel was...and went there this morning to buy them for me. Gotta love a man that listens to you :)

It kinda went downhill from there. After church had a VBS meeting (got hot dogs for lunch :yuck: ), then on to the grocery store. Spent the rest of the day sewing my daughter's prom dress.

But then I came here and saw the well wishes....so it will end on a high note too.

Hi Lisa,
Happy "Late" Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful year and may all your dreams and birthday wishes come true! I can't wait to see you at National Conference!!!

Related to Did You Hear About Georgiapeach's Amazing Birthday Celebration?!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!" is a special birthday celebration for our beloved Pampered Chef consultant, Georgiapeach. It's a way for our company and community to show our appreciation and love for her on her special day.

2. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!"?

There are a few ways you can participate in "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!". You can send her a birthday message on our company's social media pages, purchase a Pampered Chef product from her online store, or attend her virtual birthday party if she is hosting one.

3. When is "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!" is celebrated on Georgiapeach's actual birthday, which falls on [insert date here]. This year, it will be on a [insert day here].

4. Can I send gifts to Georgiapeach for her birthday?

While we appreciate the thought, we ask that you refrain from sending physical gifts to Georgiapeach. Instead, you can show your support by purchasing a Pampered Chef product from her online store or sending her a virtual gift card.

5. Is "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Happy Birthday Georgiapeach!!!" is for anyone who wants to join in on the celebration. Whether you're a Pampered Chef consultant, a customer, or simply a fan of Georgiapeach, you are welcome to participate and send her birthday wishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • tlag1986