• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Celebrate with Pamperedbecky on Her Birthday?

In summary, "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of their consultant, Pamperedbecky. It is free to join and open to all consultants and customers. The party includes games, prizes, product demonstrations, and the opportunity to connect with others. Friends and family are also welcome to join in on the fun.
lacychef
Hope you have a fabulous birthday Becky!:chef::D:balloon::balloon::balloon:
Enjoy your snow day & stay warm!
And, I see in your siggy....congrats on Paris!!!

happy birthday becky and i echo those paris congrats! you rock!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday Beckyyyyyyyyyy ! ! ! ! :sing:

Happy Birthday Becky!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Have a great day, Becky!

Thanks everyone!! It's bound to be a good day, complete with a snow day so the whole family is home.:D Now let's hope it clears up enough and they plow enough roads so my 7 y.o. son can do his Taekwondo belt testing (he's testing for a brown belt which is just 3 away from BLACK!) at 3:30 pm and afterwards we can take the kids to spend the night at my parents. We have our PC holiday party tonight and I don't want it to get cancelled!

Thanks again! You're all so sweet.:blushing:

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Becky (my great director!) - I hope you have an excellent day:) See you at the PC holiday party tonight!

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Have A Wonderful Day!!!

:D Happy Birthday Beck! Have a great day!

Hope you have a pampered birthday!!!:D

Happy birthday! I hope all your wishes for today come true. Have a great year, too.

Happy Birthday - enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY! Hope you have a FABULOUS day! :) :) :)

Felicitations!

Thanks!! It's looking good for everything to go on as planned for the rest of the day. The snow has stopped and I think things are pretty clear on the roads.

Thanks so much for all the nice wishes.:)

Have a fabulous birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday :):balloon::balloon::balloon:

Related to Are You Ready to Celebrate with Pamperedbecky on Her Birthday?

1. What is "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!"?

"Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" is a fun and interactive virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate our consultant Pamperedbecky's birthday. It is a great way to connect with other consultants and customers while also learning about our amazing products.

2. How do I join "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!"?

To join the celebration, you can simply click on the link provided by Pamperedbecky or any of our consultants. This will take you to a virtual party room where you can participate in the activities and games.

3. Is there a cost to join "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!"?

No, there is no cost to join the party. It is completely free and open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. What can I expect at "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!"?

At the party, you can expect to have a lot of fun and interact with other consultants and customers. There will be games, prizes, and product demonstrations. You will also get to learn more about Pampered Chef and our products.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join the party and experience the fun of "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" They do not have to be Pampered Chef consultants or customers to join in the celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • gingertannery