• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Cake Pan Inserts: Necessary or Not?

In summary, when determining the appropriate size insert needed for your cake pan, you can measure the diameter of the pan. It is recommended to use inserts specifically designed for cake pans for best results. Greasing the insert before baking is not necessary, but can provide extra insurance. The inserts can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher, and can also be used for other types of baking.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I need 2 inserts for the non-stick cake pans. Kinda dumb they only include 1 and my customer would like to have one for each pan. If anyone has one they would like to part with, let me know.

Why would she need more than one? You must take them out before baking the cake or they would melt in the oven!:eek:

Related to More Cake Pan Inserts: Necessary or Not?

What size inserts do I need for my cake pan?

The size of the insert needed will depend on the size of your cake pan. Most cake pans come in standard sizes, such as 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches. You can measure the diameter of your cake pan to determine the appropriate size insert needed.

Can I use any type of insert for my cake pan?

It is recommended to use inserts specifically designed for cake pans to ensure proper fit and baking results. Pampered Chef offers a variety of inserts that are compatible with most standard cake pans.

Do I need to grease the insert before baking?

It is not necessary to grease the insert before baking. The non-stick surface of the insert should prevent the cake from sticking. However, you can lightly coat the insert with cooking spray or butter for extra insurance.

How do I clean the inserts for my cake pans?

The inserts can be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Make sure to thoroughly dry the inserts before storing to prevent rusting.

Can I use the inserts for other types of baking?

Yes, the inserts for cake pans can also be used for other types of baking, such as making breads or casseroles. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeaLorene