• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cake Tester and No-Boil Thingie for Sale | Customer Request

In summary, a cake tester is a small, pointed tool used to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. To use it, simply insert it into the center of the cake and remove it to check for any batter or crumbs. A no-boil thingie is a tool used to prevent pots from boiling over, typically used when cooking pasta or rice. The cake tester can also be used to test the doneness of other foods such as brownies, muffins, and meats. The no-boil thingie is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
princessmeshelle
i have a customer looking for the cake tester, preferably more than one... she also is interested in the the no boil thingie. if any one has either they are willing to part with let me know.

I emailed you....

i emailed you back..

1. What is a cake tester used for?

A cake tester is a small, pointed tool used to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. It is inserted into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is fully cooked.

2. How do I use the cake tester?

To use the cake tester, simply insert it into the center of the cake and then remove it. If the tester comes out clean, the cake is done. If there is batter or crumbs on the tester, the cake needs more time to bake.

3. What is a no-boil thingie and how is it used?

A no-boil thingie is a tool used to prevent pots from boiling over. It is placed on top of the pot and creates a barrier that prevents the water from boiling over. This is especially useful when cooking pasta or rice.

4. Can the cake tester be used for other types of food?

While the cake tester is primarily used for testing cakes, it can also be used to test the doneness of other baked goods such as brownies, muffins, and breads. It can also be used to check the doneness of meats and vegetables.

5. Is the no-boil thingie dishwasher safe?

Yes, the no-boil thingie is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for a hassle-free cleaning experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • frozenchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rocki
  • pampchefstacey