• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Boil Control - Help My Sister Out?

In summary, Boil Control is a tool that prevents boiling liquids from spilling over on your stovetop. It creates a barrier between the pot and lid to allow steam to escape while keeping the liquid inside. It can be used with most standard pots and pans and is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. Boil Control is heat resistant and can also be used as a splatter guard or trivet.
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
I know this is a long shot, but my sister just got married & is getting her kitchen in order and doesn't have a boil control. She's trying to steal mine & I won't let her. :) Does any one have one that they are willing to part with. It doesn't have to be in the packaging - just descent shape. Thanks

I think I may have one - let me go check - BRB!

I could use a couple too!

I love mine, why did they stop selling them?

cathyskitchen said:
I think I may have one - let me go check - BRB!

Cathy,
Any luck????

Thanks for checking! :)

Sorry - I was looking for it, then got sidetracked. I haven't found it yet, but I know it's gotta be somewhere. I'll check again and get back to you...there's one place I haven't checked yet...

iso boil controlI have 2, both used, would be willing to part with one. PM me if interested.

1. What is Boil Control and how does it work?

Boil Control is a specially designed tool that helps prevent boiling liquids from spilling over and making a mess on your stovetop. It works by creating a barrier between the pot and the lid, allowing steam to escape while keeping the liquid inside the pot.

2. Can Boil Control be used with any type of pot or pan?

Yes, Boil Control is designed to fit most standard size pots and pans. It is also adjustable to fit larger or smaller pots as needed.

3. Is Boil Control dishwasher safe?

Yes, Boil Control is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing it for best results and longevity.

4. Can I use Boil Control on high heat?

Yes, Boil Control is heat resistant and can be used on high heat without melting or warping. It is also safe to use in the oven.

5. Are there any alternative uses for Boil Control?

While Boil Control is primarily designed for preventing boil overs, it can also be used as a splatter guard when cooking with oil or frying foods. It can also be used as a trivet to protect your countertops from hot pots and pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • easytoprepare
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Mystik