• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Catalogs: Looking for a Pack or Two to Buy

In summary, you can find a catalog to purchase by visiting the Pampered Chef website or attending a cooking demonstration. You can buy either individual catalogs or packs, with the latter potentially providing cost savings. Pack sizes typically include 10 catalogs, but may vary. Customization is not available for pack catalogs, but additional individual catalogs can be purchased. There is no minimum purchase requirement for catalog packs.
DanielleQ
Does anyone have a pack or two of catalogs that they are willing to sell? I would so appreciate it!

They're shipping supply orders in 1 day right now! You could get them from HO faster than anyone here.

If I had any spares, I'd sell them to you, but sorry....

For real? OK--I'm on it. Thanks Ann!

Danielle - call your recruiter, director, hospitality director. They should have some you can borrow or should have connections to get you some! That's what they are there for!!

ummm as your non official hospitality director, I can tell you, that I can probably locate some for you if you have not already ordered.

I ordered a pack--thanks, Shana. I wish I would have read your post before I did.

BTW--I went to a Longaberger show last night and met Lisa Dahlin, who is one of your customers and thinks the world of you! She is one of my best friend's sister-in-law. She was very sweet. Thought I'd let you know that you have a fan!

Thanks! She is great. There are a group of us DS that do a show or two every year together. Small world huh!

Related to Searching for Catalogs: Looking for a Pack or Two to Buy

1. Where can I find a catalog to purchase?

You can find a catalog to purchase by visiting our official Pampered Chef website or by attending one of our in-home cooking demonstrations hosted by our independent consultants.

2. Can I buy just one catalog or do I have to purchase a pack?

You have the option to purchase either individual catalogs or packs, depending on your needs. However, purchasing a pack may provide cost savings compared to buying individual catalogs.

3. How many catalogs are typically included in a pack?

Our packs typically include 10 catalogs, but this may vary depending on the current promotions and offers available at the time of purchase.

4. Can I customize the catalogs in a pack?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the catalogs included in a pack. However, you can purchase additional individual catalogs to supplement your pack, if needed.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for catalog packs?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for catalog packs. You can purchase as many or as few packs as you need for your business or personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheCookingDoctor
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • smama07