• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Fall/Winter Catalogs (Nwindiana)

In summary, to request the Fall/Winter catalogs from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your consultant or contact customer service. The catalogs are available in both print and digital formats, with updates twice a year. You can order products directly from the catalog and there may be special deals and promotions featured.
deanna_g
I only have 12 left and I just booked a last minute show for next Monday. Anyone in NW Indiana have some extra catalogs I could borrow? I hate to purchase new catalogs for just one show. Can anyone help???

deanna_g said:
I only have 12 left and I just booked a last minute show for next Monday. Anyone in NW Indiana have some extra catalogs I could borrow? I hate to purchase new catalogs for just one show. Can anyone help???

Where are you located? I live near Fort Wayne. I'm sure I have catalogs to spare.

I'm near Portage, so a couple hours away or so. I'll be in Bremen this weekend, celebrating my 5th anniversary with hubby. But that's still quite a ways from you. )-:

Deanna, I'm in Palos Heights IL and have some extras. If you're willing to come this way, you are welcome to them.

Oooh Debbie. Thanks! If no one else closer replies, I'll definitely come and get them. (-: I'll keep you posted. Thanks so much!

deanna,

I am in crete, il an have close to 25 for to use

Oh Jamie, thank you! Could I come and get them this week sometime? Whenever works for you would be great! I'll PM you, too!

Deanna.....I'm only a few minutes from Bremen. I have 12 left...if that would help, they're yours

Last edited:
Oh! You're a LIFESAVER!!!!! PMing you now!!! Thanks so so sooooo much!

Related to I Need Fall/Winter Catalogs (Nwindiana)

1. How can I request the Fall/Winter catalogs from Pampered Chef?

To request the Fall/Winter catalogs from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your consultant or contact our customer service team. You can also find a digital version of the catalog on our website.

2. Are the Fall/Winter catalogs available in print or only digital?

The Fall/Winter catalogs are available in both print and digital formats. You can receive a physical copy from your consultant or request one from our customer service team. You can also find a digital version on our website.

3. How often are the Pampered Chef catalogs updated?

The Pampered Chef catalogs are updated twice a year, in the fall and winter, with new products and seasonal items. However, we also have special editions and promotions throughout the year that may feature new products.

4. Can I order products directly from the Fall/Winter catalog?

Yes, you can order products directly from the Fall/Winter catalog. Simply note the product number and contact your consultant or place an order on our website using the product number.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall/Winter catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter catalog often features special deals and promotions on select products. Be sure to check with your consultant or browse our website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tabnat80