• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit in Need of Catalogs for Weekend - Will Go to Portland!

In summary, a consultant is in need of more catalogs for a new recruit for an upcoming weekend. The supply order for catalogs has not shipped yet and it may not arrive in time for the weekend. The consultant is willing to go as far as Portland to get catalogs and has about 10 available at their zip code of 98406. Another consultant in central Washington near Oregon also has catalogs available but it may not be worth the cost of gas to travel to them. Suggestions are made for overnight shipping or sharing catalogs at a show. Another consultant in Albany, about 3 hours away from the recruit, also has catalogs available.
EmilyTheChef
Gold Member
I have a new recruit who needs more catalogs this weekend, but she didn't
realize how long it took to get a supply order.

Does anyone have new catalogs she can borrow or buy for this weekend? (her supply order hasn't shipped yet... so it might not be here next week...)
She said she could go as far as Portland.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

i have about 10 (im not positive on the amount - wont know till i get home) she can buy from me...im at zip code 98406.
shes down in central washington near oregon.
im up near the puget sound...about 4 hours away :eek:

thecougchef said:
i have about 10 (im not positive on the amount - wont know till i get home) she can buy from me...im at zip code 98406.
shes down in central washington near oregon.
im up near the puget sound...about 4 hours away :eek:

not really worth that in gas!!!!!

I hope she finds some!

vwpamperedchef said:
not really worth that in gas!!!!!

I hope she finds some!

oh i know! i just know what its like to need something and have it be just out of your reach. :yuck:

but there are some cheffers that i specifically know of that are about 2 hours from her...unfortunately thats still really far!

if someone had the # she needed, they could be overnighted. which might be cheaper then gas! (but not necessarily...LOL)

Thanks for your thoughts folks! I get a great FedEx discount, but they won't deliver "out there" on Saturday, and it's VERY expensive to ship them ovenight, even with the awesome discount :( There's got to be tons of consultants in Portland and the outlying area... just waiting for one of them to read their email :)

If it's a show she has have her just show 1 Catalog and the everyone about each product ,they can just share it and talk about the products on each page call out # and really have fun with it . have her explain what happen everyone will understand

I am about 70 miles on the the other side of Portland about 3 hrs away from her(in Albany). Not sure if she wants them that bad but have a few she can have.

Related to New Recruit in Need of Catalogs for Weekend - Will Go to Portland!

1. What is the quickest way to get catalogs for a new recruit?

The quickest way to get catalogs for a new recruit is to place an order online through your consultant's personal website. This will ensure that the catalogs are shipped directly to the new recruit's preferred location in a timely manner.

2. Can I pick up catalogs from a Pampered Chef location instead of waiting for them to be shipped?

Unfortunately, catalogs are not available for pick up at any Pampered Chef locations. However, you can place an order online and have the catalogs shipped directly to the new recruit's preferred location for convenience.

3. How many catalogs should a new recruit have for a weekend event?

We recommend having at least 30-50 catalogs for a weekend event. This will allow the new recruit to have enough catalogs to distribute to potential customers and also have some extras on hand in case more are needed.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for ordering catalogs in bulk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for ordering catalogs in bulk. You can contact your consultant for more information on bulk ordering options and pricing.

5. Can catalogs be customized with the new recruit's contact information?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for catalogs. Your consultant can help you with customizing your catalogs with your contact information before placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • kat29