• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Shows to Observe in Houston? Need a Show Near Katy for New Recruit!

In summary, the speaker is looking for a show for their new recruit to observe. They had one lined up with their director, but it fell through due to a family emergency. The speaker has two shows this week, but they are both far from the recruit's home and she doesn't want to travel that far. The speaker's director is also looking for a show with other directors and the speaker is asking if anyone in the group has a show this weekend in the Katy area that their recruit could attend. Another member suggests having a training slumber party at their home, but the speaker's show is too far away. The director was able to find a show for the recruit to attend on Saturday. Another member offers a show in West Houston
lisacb77
Hi all, I have a new recruit that needs to observe a show. My director had one lined up with our adv. director last weekend...and the host's relative went into labor! So that fell through.

I have 2 shows this week, but both are at least an hour away and she doesn't want to travel that far. My director is about to go out of town for a week and is putting in an email to some other directors today, but I thought it might not hurt to check here and see if anyone has a show this weekend they might not mind having an observer at.

For those of you in Houston, my recruit lives near Katy, so that end of town is preferred but not necessary...she doesn't mind travel within the area if on the weekend (my shows are Thursday night and then the one Saturday is in La.).

Thanks!

Can she travel to your home and go with you and possibly spend the night with you? Make it a training slumber party!

We both live in Houston...the catch is that my show this weekend is in La. and over 2 hrs away. I know that's too much just to observe.

My director did find a show with another director for Saturday, so I think it worked out!!

I'm doing a show in West Houston on the 20th if she's interested.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your director's show fell through and your new recruit is having trouble finding a show to observe. I understand that traveling can be a challenge, especially on a weeknight. I'm sure she would love to attend a show closer to her home in Katy. I will reach out to my team and see if anyone has a show in that area this weekend that your recruit could attend. I'll keep you posted. Best of luck to your recruit in her new journey with Pampered Chef!

Related to Looking for Shows to Observe in Houston? Need a Show Near Katy for New Recruit!

1. What types of shows can I expect to find in Houston?

There are a variety of shows available to observe in Houston, including musical performances, theatrical productions, art exhibitions, comedy shows, and more. You can also find smaller, local shows featuring up-and-coming artists and performers.

2. Where can I find information about upcoming shows in Houston?

You can find information about upcoming shows in Houston on various websites, such as the official websites of the venues or ticketing websites like Ticketmaster or StubHub. You can also check local event calendars or social media pages of the artists or performers.

3. Are there any family-friendly shows in Houston?

Yes, there are many family-friendly shows in Houston, ranging from children's theater productions to family-friendly concerts and events. You can also find shows specifically geared towards families at popular attractions like the Houston Zoo or Children's Museum.

4. Can I purchase tickets for shows in Houston through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell tickets for shows in Houston. However, you can find links to purchase tickets on our website or through our social media pages if we are promoting a specific show or event.

5. Are there any free shows to observe in Houston?

Yes, there are some free shows available to observe in Houston, particularly during festivals or community events. You can also find free concerts or performances at local parks or public spaces. Keep an eye out for these opportunities on event calendars or social media pages of the city or local organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • chefheather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheather
  • jesusluvsu2005