• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 20 Free S/S 07 Catalogs - Limited Time Offer | Shipping Not Included

In summary, customers can receive 20 free S/S 07 catalogs from Pampered Chef, while supplies last. To claim the offer, simply visit their website and add the catalogs to your cart, covering the cost of shipping. Each customer is limited to one set of catalogs, but can share the offer with others. The shipping cost is not included and will depend on location and chosen shipping method. This limited time offer is only available while supplies last, so claim your catalogs as soon as possible.
kat29
I have 20 S/S 07 catalogs that have no stamp on them. I will send to you for FREE as long as you pay for shipping. If you are interested in them Just PM me or email me.

How close is Shamrock to San Antonio? I may need about that many to get me through my shows this month.

Chef Kearns said:
How close is Shamrock to San Antonio? I may need about that many to get me through my shows this month.

It's about an 8 or 9 hour drive. Made that trip a back in 2001 when my hubby was in boot camp. Had to go down there for graduation. Mail would probably be the best bet. I know a flat rate priority mail box is $9.00. Media Mail might be a little cheaper but not sure how quick it would get to you.. Might be kind of fast with you being that close. I'd have to check. It would be about $5.00 for that.

I have a cluster meeting Monday night. If I can't get my hands on some then I will let you know. Please put this order on hold for me. If you get a solid sale please go ahead and sell them. Just know that I am very interested I just want to wait until Monday to make my final decision.

Thanks!

What is the offer for the 20 free S/S 07 catalogs from Pampered Chef?

The offer allows customers to receive 20 free S/S 07 catalogs from Pampered Chef, while supplies last. The catalogs are a great way to browse our latest products and find new recipes to try.

How can I claim the 20 free S/S 07 catalogs?

To claim the offer, simply visit our website and add the 20 free S/S 07 catalogs to your cart. You will need to cover the cost of shipping, which is not included in the offer.

Is there a limit to how many times I can claim this offer?

Each customer is limited to one set of 20 free S/S 07 catalogs. However, you can share the offer with your friends and family so they can also take advantage of this limited time offer.

What is the shipping cost for the 20 free S/S 07 catalogs?

The shipping cost for the 20 free S/S 07 catalogs is not included in the offer. The cost will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout.

When does this offer expire?

This offer is only available for a limited time, while supplies last. Be sure to claim your 20 free S/S 07 catalogs as soon as possible to take advantage of this special offer from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KimB
  • jenniferknapp
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies