• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your 2012 S/S Catalogs Now: Order by July 18th for Fast Delivery to 56515!

In summary, the deadline for ordering the 2012 S/S catalogs is July 18th. You can order them through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. If you order by the deadline, they will be delivered quickly to your address. Ordering early allows you to have them before they are available to the public. The catalogs are also available in a digital format on the Pampered Chef website.
ashleypc
I need some more catalogs by July 18th!!! Honestly I only need about 10 more but a pack of them would be fine too. Please send me your price PLUS shipping cost for zipcode 56515. Thank you :):thumbup:

Ashley - Did you find any catalogs?

I got some, thanks :)

What is the deadline for ordering the 2012 S/S catalogs?

The deadline for ordering the 2012 S/S catalogs is July 18th.

How can I order the 2012 S/S catalogs?

You can order the 2012 S/S catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through the Pampered Chef website.

Will the 2012 S/S catalogs be delivered quickly?

If you order by the deadline of July 18th, the 2012 S/S catalogs will be delivered quickly to your address in 56515.

What is the benefit of ordering the 2012 S/S catalogs early?

Ordering the 2012 S/S catalogs early allows you to have them in hand before they are available to the general public, giving you a head start on planning and hosting parties.

Are the 2012 S/S catalogs available in any other format?

Yes, the 2012 S/S catalogs are also available in a digital format on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • EmAdams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
EmAdams
  • pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies