• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closest 31 Gifts Consultant in Hawaii - Strange?

In summary, Krissy Walker is the local 31 consultant in NJ and she is also a PC consultant. She recommended that someone go to the website and find a consultant near them to help them with a party. If someone clicks interested in having a party, they would then receive a consultant from North Carolina. Wendi is the consultant that Krissy received and she is a very nice person.
Jen1409
So I think someone here had posted about 31 gifts so I went to the website to see what it was all about and get a catalog. So I used the find a consultant tool. My consultant is in Hawaii. I'm in CT. That really doesn't make sense that the closest consultant is in Hawaii. PC goes by location when sending out leads right?

yes, usually within 25 miles

Yeah, I just went on to get a catalog and it gave me a consultant from North Carolina LOL Guess that go more in a rotation form than getting you someone close by to help you out LOL I wonder what would have happened if I had clicked interested in having a party, would that consultant still have been the one I received LOL

I'm just doing a catalog party for it.

I do 31 as well... it's my hobby business. :)www.mythirtyone.com/angmillarI do think 31 goes in a rotation, but I'm not sure about who it would give you if you wanted to do a party.BTW, did it give you a gal named Wendi in Hawaii? If so, she's one of my GOOD friends. :)

My local 31 consultant here is a director, so she may have recruits in other areas.
Her name is Jessie Zimmerman. Here's her website:
www.mythirtyone.com/jessie

this must be new down here in the south. I am having a party on the 23rd of this month. If anyone wants to order & help me out I would love it!;)

Lisa

angmillar said:
I do 31 as well... it's my hobby business. :)

www.mythirtyone.com/angmillar

I do think 31 goes in a rotation, but I'm not sure about who it would give you if you wanted to do a party.

BTW, did it give you a gal named Wendi in Hawaii? If so, she's one of my GOOD friends. :)

Yup Wendi is who they gave me. She is super nice.

I am in NM and they gave me someone in Iowa I believe... Interesting.

I am getting a 31 bag - what would you guys suggest to put on it. ... I of course sell PC.

THANKS!

Mine says:I am
Pampered

I also sell 31 as a hobby http://www.mythirtyone.com/ChristenRipoli/ (Ohio). I have a bag that says "Pampered Mommy". I love the Market Thermal Tote and the Large Utility Tote, as well as the Organizing Utility Tote. My mom got a tote that says "shop til you drop". How about "Pampered Gal" or "I love to party"?

My purse says:
Ask 4 A
Catalog

I have 2 large utility totes that I use to take my products to shows in.
One says: Kitchen Parties
The other says: I Cook U Party

pchockeymom said:
My purse says:
Ask 4 A
Catalog

I have 2 large utility totes that I use to take my products to shows in.
One says: Kitchen Parties
The other says: I Cook U Party

And do they??

How about:

Cooking show
Consultant

Or

PC Consultant

Or

Cooking
Consultant

Or

Cooking4u

esavvymom said:
And do they??

Nope!! But, my husband is so embarrassed by my purse that when ever we go anywhere together I have to wear it with the words facing me so people can't see them. But still, even when i'm out by myself, I have yet to have anyone ask. I had better luck with my catalog tote but I hated it (gave it to one of my consultants)- I could never find anything in it. Hubby hated that too.

I have
Pampered
Partyon my Market tote.But Pampered was too many characters for the purse I have and so I just said forget it. I prefer no characters on my purse anyway. It is the one that is almost like a catalog tote so I carry it catalog side out for most stuff and reverse side out for work.I want Ready Writer on the Fold and Go organizer if I ever get it. It's a subtle reference to Psalm 45:1 "My tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

1. How can I find the closest 31 Gifts consultant in Hawaii?

To find the closest 31 Gifts consultant in Hawaii, you can visit the official 31 Gifts website and use their consultant locator tool. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and the tool will show you a list of consultants in your area.

2. Is it possible to host a 31 Gifts party in Hawaii?

Yes, it is possible to host a 31 Gifts party in Hawaii! Our consultants are located all over the state and would be happy to work with you to plan a fun and successful party. You can also choose to host a virtual party if you prefer.

3. Can I purchase 31 Gifts products through the consultant in Hawaii?

Yes, you can purchase 31 Gifts products through any consultant, regardless of their location. Our consultants have access to the full product line and can help you place an order or answer any questions you may have about our products.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for 31 Gifts in Hawaii?

Our consultants often have exclusive deals and promotions for their customers, no matter where they are located. We recommend contacting the closest 31 Gifts consultant in Hawaii to see if they have any current specials or discounts available.

5. Can I become a 31 Gifts consultant in Hawaii?

Yes, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as 31 Gifts consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant in Hawaii, please visit our website or reach out to the closest consultant for more information on how to get started!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Admin Greg