• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tupperware consultant in OK - Any recommendations?

In summary, an OT - Tupperware Consultant is a representative for Tupperware who hosts parties and sells Tupperware products. To become one, you can sign up through the Tupperware website or a current consultant and attend training. The benefits include earning extra income, discounts on products, and a flexible schedule. Prior sales experience is not required, as Tupperware provides training and support. As an OT - Tupperware Consultant, you can also host your own Tupperware parties and earn rewards and commissions.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone know a Tupperware person? I am in OK, have gone to their website have requested a consultant twice, have spoke to both via email. But neither will call me. As soon as I mention that I sell PC and just would like to see a catalog in person, I think some of the colors are more clear in print. I have even said I might do a catalog show. I used to sell Tupperware, so I know not all are so snobby. What's the deal?

Anybody know someone? I want to place a order, I need replacement parts as well.

Maybe I should just go into HO here in the city.....

Carol I just sent you an email :)

Check your mail box...

:)

I have someone. [email protected] is her email. her DH is being deployed and I'm sure she would love the business.

1. What exactly is an OT - Tupperware Consultant?

An OT - Tupperware Consultant is a representative for Tupperware, a company that sells kitchen and home organization products. They host parties and sell Tupperware products to customers.

2. How do I become an OT - Tupperware Consultant?

To become an OT - Tupperware Consultant, you can sign up through the Tupperware website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being an OT - Tupperware Consultant?

As an OT - Tupperware Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on Tupperware products, and have a flexible schedule. You also get to meet new people and build your own business.

4. Do I need to have experience in sales to be an OT - Tupperware Consultant?

No, you do not need prior sales experience to become an OT - Tupperware Consultant. Tupperware provides training and support to help you succeed in your role.

5. Can I host my own Tupperware party as an OT - Tupperware Consultant?

Yes, as an OT - Tupperware Consultant, you can host your own Tupperware parties and earn rewards and commissions from sales made at those parties. You can also host online parties through social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy