• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Meridian, Idaho interested in a fun home show in June?

In summary, Idaho is known for its finger steaks, huckleberry jam, and potato-based dishes. Unique cooking techniques include smoking meats and locally grown produce like huckleberries and fingerling potatoes are often used. Popular ways to prepare Idaho potatoes include baking, frying, and mashing. Idaho's food culture is influenced by its agricultural roots and focuses on locally sourced ingredients and hearty meals. Some famous dishes in Idaho include Idaho trout and potato-wrapped hot dogs, and there are well-known restaurants such as The Fork and The Cellar known for their unique dishes using local ingredients.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a customer who would like a show in June but she lives in Idaho. I really tried convincing her that she could do a catalog show but she really wants an in home show.

I've looked at CS since they have a state locator and there is a girl who lives in Meridian but she's had over 24 to respond to my email, in fact I sent her 2. She has only posted once over there so I'm putting it here, does anyone live in Meridian, Idaho and would like a show? :)

I think Kate Jensen lives in Idaho.

Thanks Deb! I'll wait and see!! :)

I do!!! Where is she?

She lives in Meridian. Is that close to you? Please? :)

I have an awesome consultant who lives in Meridian who would LOVE to do the show! I'll PM you with her name and number--she's amazing, tons of fun, and really really really good!!!

Meridian is literally across the street from me. You can email her info to me at [email protected]

Nanisu said:
I have an awesome consultant who lives in Meridian who would LOVE to do the show! I'll PM you with her name and number--she's amazing, tons of fun, and really really really good!!!

Thank you but Kate had contacted me first about it. Thank you and Sorry!!

Related to Anyone in Meridian, Idaho interested in a fun home show in June?

1. What are some popular dishes in Idaho?

Some popular dishes in Idaho include finger steaks, huckleberry jam, and potato-based dishes such as baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, and french fries.

2. Are there any unique cooking techniques or ingredients used in Idaho cuisine?

One unique cooking technique used in Idaho is smoking meats, particularly beef and pork. Idaho also has a variety of locally grown produce such as huckleberries and fingerling potatoes that are often used in dishes.

3. What is the best way to prepare Idaho potatoes?

The best way to prepare Idaho potatoes depends on personal preference, but some popular methods include baking, frying, and mashing. Idaho potatoes are also great for making homemade french fries or hash browns.

4. What is the food culture like in Idaho?

Idaho's food culture is heavily influenced by its agricultural roots, with a focus on locally sourced and farm-to-table ingredients. There is also a strong emphasis on hearty and comforting meals, reflecting the state's rugged outdoor lifestyle.

5. Are there any famous dishes or restaurants in Idaho?

Some famous dishes in Idaho include the Idaho trout and potato-wrapped hot dogs. There are also several well-known restaurants in the state, such as The Fork in Boise and The Cellar in Idaho Falls, known for their locally sourced and unique dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • quiverfull7