• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Submitted My Final June Show Late on the 30Th. It Is Already in

. I am glad they are sending them out again.I got one today for the first time in about a month. I am glad they are sending them out again.
ChefLisa
I submitted my final June show late on the 30th. It is already in 'picking', but it is not reflected on the Performance Tracker. I am anxious to see it there. Is anyone else having the same experience?

It does take longer for some to show up than others. I go to the "Incentives Tracker" for the celebrate the magic trip. Everything is listed there just after it's submitted.

To check on your downline's, go to their name in the Consultant Connection Performance Tracker and click on the "Incentive Calculator" link on their page. It will take you to THEIR Incentive tracker so you can see what is going on.

Don't forget if you do it this way that Core Sales, Online Sales and Incentive Extras are all listed seperately.

jwpamp said:
It does take longer for some to show up than others. I go to the "Incentives Tracker" for the celebrate the magic trip. Everything is listed there just after it's submitted.

To check on your downline's, go to their name in the Consultant Connection Performance Tracker and click on the "Incentive Calculator" link on their page. It will take you to THEIR Incentive tracker so you can see what is going on.

Don't forget if you do it this way that Core Sales, Online Sales and Incentive Extras are all listed seperately.

Thanks Janice. Everything showed on the Incentive Tracker yesterday. I just hate not seeing it on the Performance Tracker. Silly, but true. Of course I am a very silly person.

It is slow this month. I have a number of my downline that submitted shows at the last minute... I know shocking huh!!... and they have not shown up yet. I want to know how much my paycheck is with my new title!!! What did we ever do before technology???

yep, not in performance tracker. I was worried that my shows didn't go through until I checked them on the shipment status page.

I can't even get Cons Connection to open up right now - maybe they're updating?

dannyzmom said:
I can't even get Cons Connection to open up right now - maybe they're updating?

Okay...good. I thought it was my computer.
I"m not updated and I'm sure my director is having a fit. :D

My show is now showing on the Performance Tracker! HOORAY!

My shows aren't showing up yet.

Have you all been getting the confirmation emails (that they received the show) this last month or so? I haven't been getting any. I hate that they keep "streamlining" for us. I like the emails I get from them. It lets me know what's going on.

cheftiffany said:
Have you all been getting the confirmation emails (that they received the show) this last month or so? I haven't been getting any. I hate that they keep "streamlining" for us. I like the emails I get from them. It lets me know what's going on.

I got one today for the first time in about a month

1. What happens if I submit my final June show late on the 30th?

If your final June show is submitted after the 30th, it will not count towards your sales for the month. It will be considered a July show.

2. Can I still earn rewards for a June show if I submit it late on the 30th?

No, unfortunately the deadline for earning rewards for June shows is the 30th. Any shows submitted after that date will not count towards rewards for the month.

3. Will my late submission affect my commission for the June show?

Yes, if your final June show is submitted late, it will not be included in your commission for the month. It will be considered a July show instead.

4. Is there a grace period for submitting final June shows?

No, the deadline for final June show submissions is the 30th and there is no grace period. It is important to submit your show on time to ensure it counts towards your sales and rewards for the month.

5. What should I do if I am unable to submit my final June show by the 30th?

If you are unable to submit your final June show by the 30th, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant support for assistance. They may be able to provide an extension or help with finding a solution. However, please note that the official deadline for June show submissions is the 30th and extensions are not guaranteed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies