• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host Bonus: Need to Know for Last-Minute Show!

In summary, the July Host Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who book and hold a show in the month of July. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and the show must be submitted and closed by July 31st. The rewards vary based on the total sales of the show, and they can be combined with other host rewards. There is no extra step needed to receive the bonus, as long as all qualifications are met and the show is closed by the deadline.
pampchefrhondab
Well since I pushed it to the limit and got a show in last night in order to not have to re-sign, I can't log in to CC today. Can someone tell me what the host bonus is for July 1-15 please? I have someone interested in a show:)!

1-15 free Quikstir Pitcher.
1-10 free Johnsonville Italian Sausages
All month: Food Chopper, MFP, Simple Slicer or UM 60% off and if sales are $650 or more get $100 more free, $1000 or more it's $200 more free.Guests get the Ice Cream Scoop free with $60 order.

Thank you so much!!

Related to July Host Bonus: Need to Know for Last-Minute Show!

1. What is the July Host Bonus?

The July Host Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who book and hold a show in the month of July. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards on top of the regular host rewards they already receive.

2. How do I qualify for the July Host Bonus?

To qualify for the July Host Bonus, you must book and hold a show in the month of July with a minimum of $200 in sales. The show can be held in-person or virtually, and must be submitted and closed by July 31st.

3. What are the rewards for the July Host Bonus?

The rewards for the July Host Bonus vary based on the total sales of your show. For example, if your show reaches $200-$599 in sales, you will receive an additional $20 in host credit. If your show reaches $600 or more in sales, you will receive an additional $40 in host credit.

4. Can I combine the July Host Bonus with other host rewards?

Yes, the July Host Bonus can be combined with other host rewards, such as the Host Half-Price Item and Host Exclusive Offers. This allows you to earn even more rewards for hosting a show in July.

5. Do I need to do anything special to receive the July Host Bonus?

No, there is no extra step or action required to receive the July Host Bonus. As long as you meet the qualifications and your show is submitted and closed by July 31st, the bonus will automatically be added to your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies