• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learning from My First Month as Director: Dealing with Order Issues

In summary, the customer contacted the solution center about not receiving an item they ordered and it seems that the host's name was included in the email. The solution center told her that they could not find the order and then sent the order to the customer instead of the intended recipient. The customer was unhappy with this and contacted the director to resolve the issue. The director called the customer and resolved the issue.
amy07
Ok, so this my first month as a Director. And I have been totaling loving the HO leads, especially the random orders! Imagine my surprise this morning to wake up and find a rather irritated customer who copied me on some correspondence to the solution center. Apparently, she ordered some items and an item was not shipped. It was also supposed to be a direct ship for a Christmas gift. So, apparently (from the email trail) she contacted the solution center and they told her that they could not find where she ordered it - HO was looking under my very first COOKING show!!! They listed the host's name and everything!! Then it appears that they sent it, but to HER and not the direct ship address! UGHHH!!
So, what would you do? My own bad is that I have not contacted her after her order to check on things. Of course I do believe that she just ordered last week.

I would call her and apologize for the problems she has experienced and tell her that you will call HO tomorrow to see if you can help out.

Talk with a supervisor and suggest they send her a "sorry" gift. I would also suggest they resend the item to the correct address and send a pickup for the other one - of course they must promise immediate delivery of the other. They want our customers to be happy and she tried to resolve it before the 15th so I can't see why they wouldn't fix it. Once you have talked to HO and "resolved" it call her back and tell her what they told you. I would also send her a small gift from you - season's best or whatever you feel appropriate - for ordering through you.

Then call her again once the item is shipped and let her know it's on the way, then again when the item arrives to make sure all is well.

I don't call HO leads that often but when there's a problem I do so that they know I am on top of it - they do appreciate it! I had one with a problem recently and she was so happy. I have since received an order from someone she knows because of it and she said she will order from me again in January (no, no party but I'll take the sales...).

HO will definitely take care of this. Call them.

Related to Learning from My First Month as Director: Dealing with Order Issues

1. What are the most common order issues that you have encountered as a Director?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, I have encountered a variety of order issues such as incorrect items being shipped, missing items from orders, and delayed deliveries.

2. How do you handle order issues when customers are dissatisfied?

When customers are dissatisfied with their order, I make sure to listen to their concerns and offer a solution that meets their needs. This could include sending a replacement item, providing a refund or credit, or offering a discount on a future purchase.

3. What steps do you take to prevent order issues from occurring?

To prevent order issues, I ensure that all orders are carefully reviewed and packed before being shipped. I also verify the accuracy of addresses and contact information provided by customers. Additionally, I communicate regularly with my team to address any potential issues before they arise.

4. How do you handle order issues caused by supplier or shipping errors?

In cases where order issues are caused by supplier or shipping errors, I immediately contact the appropriate party to resolve the issue. I also keep the customer informed and offer a solution or compensation for the inconvenience.

5. What advice do you have for new Directors on dealing with order issues?

My advice for new Directors is to always prioritize customer satisfaction and to be proactive in addressing any order issues that may arise. It is also important to communicate openly and honestly with customers and to take responsibility for any mistakes made. Finally, be sure to have a solid plan in place for handling order issues and continuously evaluate and improve upon it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items