• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It and I Didn't Even Know It!

In summary, on April 1st, the speaker will officially become an advanced director. They discovered this on their own when they saw that their indirect recruit had met the requirements to be paid as a director. They had a conference call with HO to confirm this. They are excited about this achievement but are keeping it low-key so as not to rub it in their direct's face. The direct has until the end of May to promote and is feeling down, but the speaker is trying to boost their spirits. Everyone in the conversation is congratulating and celebrating the speaker's success.
baychef
Silver Member
April 1st it will be official...I will be an
ADVANCED DIRECTOR!!!!!

Now...this is sort of weird, but it literally is something I discovered on my own! I have an indirect recruit that will be paid as a Director this month (as of today she met the requirements). And as I was looking through the pass by situation, I discovered that I was an AD even though she is not my direct. I thought I had to wait until my direct promoted OR the indirect did a pass by.

:party:My ED and I did a conference call to HO and they confirmed it!:party:

It is sort of like a subdued celebration because I don't want to appear to rub it in my direct's face so it is sort of a low key...YAY!

My direct has until the end of May to promote. She is more down on herself than anything. Trying to boost her back up...it will only do me good to have her promote! She is set in her ways, so no guarantees.

Strange and subdued but EXCITING!!!!

WOW!! Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!

Way to go, ann!!!!! Yeah!!!!

Ssswwwweeeettttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh WOW Ann! I am so happy for you! You have really been working your business and it has paid off huge! I look forward to screaming for you when you walk across the stage at National Conference! :party::party::party:

You go girl! I'm so happy for you :)

AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you! That's great to know too.

:party::party: Celebrating for y:sun:u! :party::party:

Congratulations!! :D

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANN!!!!!! That is awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!! I will be so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy to yell and scream for you when you walk across the stage also. That is one really cool advantage of one big conference, yes?
Way to go!!!!

Congrats ann :)

Congratulations!!! Enjoy YOUR moment!:party:

Way to go ANN!!!! I'm very excited for you!!!! :party:

Congratulations Ann! That's WONDERFUL! :) I'm so excited for you! :)

Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!! Will be adding my cheer from TX now and in Chicago! Way to go!!! Happy Dance! :D

1. What is "I Did It and I Didn't Even Know It!"?

"I Did It and I Didn't Even Know It!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

2. What types of recipes are included in "I Did It and I Didn't Even Know It!"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. There are also recipes for special dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb options.

3. Are the recipes in "I Did It and I Didn't Even Know It!" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed for all skill levels, including beginners. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process easier.

4. Can I find ingredients for the recipes easily?

Most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. Some of the recipes may require specialty ingredients, but they can be easily found at gourmet food stores or online.

5. Are there pictures included in "I Did It and I Didn't Even Know It!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes beautiful photographs of the finished dishes to give you an idea of what the recipe should look like. There are also helpful images and illustrations throughout the book to guide you through the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies