• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have 3 Recruiting Interviews Today!

In summary, the conversation discusses a situation where a consultant is concerned about not meeting her sales requirements due to a change in the company's career plan. Others in the conversation reassure her that helping others in the business ultimately benefits her, and suggest finding an accountability partner for support.
Ok, that's great right... except... they are all for my downline...ok still good... except.. the new career plan makes it sad for me in that:

Bridget is my direct recruit and just promoted to TL
Patty is Bridget's direct and just promoted to TL
Sandra is Patty direct and 2 of the 3 interviews are for her

Now, only Bridget counts toward my SC requirement for the month. Basically, I am recruiting and training all of these people only to miss my requirements for D because of SC requirement.:cry:

Please make me feel good about this!

Anyone else have this issue? I feel like and SC on our teams ahould count toward the requirement until another director promotes and them move to another generation from us.

Isn't it icky to have that thought in your brain??? I had it too, it is not just you. I would agree, but there is no point. Just know that it all pays off and you will be to advanced that much faster!!!
Hope they all signed!
xoxo

Yes, your thought is natural and as Cheryl says, it is an icky feeling to have this thought.

Cheryl said it best. And I always try to remember that when we help others in this business, we are helping ourselves.

Hopefully it helps to think of this as "practice" for your own recruiting and also have the SC be right there to train them too!

Right now I may be facing a "pass by" situation in just a few months. I would become an AD and my best performer who has difficulty in the recruiting department would lose this really strong performer.

This is a different "feel bad" situation but I have since freed myself from guilt. The woman that may be passed by has had help and continuous offers from myself and my upline who is a SD and may be back up to ED soon.

She won't share enough with me (which I am local) to "let me in". I have tried for YEARS! So now my SD keeps me in a mantra of "work with the willing". I risk lsoing my best performer, but I don't know what more I can to to "wake her up" and let her fully help her.

Sorry for the personal rant...I feel a little better now!!

I have one who was a negative Nelly about and now her 2 directs are going to pass her up and the fire was ignited under her butt!

The fire is lit and the help is there to add gas on the fire but my upline is totally baffled. My upline has been in the business over 15 years (or more) and she has never seen anyone promote so slowly. That says she wants to promote and will get the leads, but then they falter. She came very close one time and then her team just faded until she lost her Future Director title for a month. Right now she has just one fire cracker and the rest are lucky if they are sparklers for long.

She has said she is untrainable meaning she doesn't like to follow structure, etc. It is the only thing I can thing of. She will get all pumped up and when you go to dig in and help her out, I am not sure if she feels she should be able to do it or what, but she pulls back and won't share information, etc. It almost is like she wants to fail, but I know she doesn't.

I am hoping that something will change.

Just a thought Ann, I feel like I can identify with her.
For me, I know if I feel like I have someone looking over me, it makes me shut down. I will do fabulously on my own, but when that garners the attention of someone else and they offer to work with me so that I can grow, it stops me dead in my tracks. That being said I do have support an accountability. But I have chosen them and while some may be very successsful in this busines our personalities mesh so well it has no pressure.
Funny, I am having a hard time being concise at the moment.
Anyhoo!
Maybe have her seek out her own accountability, Tell her to go find a buddy with similar goals and chat with them once a week.
Is there anyone alse with similar goals you know that she may get along with?

Just a thought

1. How should I prepare for my recruiting interviews?

To prepare for your recruiting interviews, make sure you research the company and the position you are interviewing for. Practice answering common interview questions and have specific examples ready to share. Dress professionally, arrive early, and bring copies of your resume and any other relevant documents. Finally, make sure you have a positive attitude and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the company.

2. What types of questions can I expect during my recruiting interviews?

The types of questions you can expect during your recruiting interviews will vary depending on the position and the interviewer. However, some common questions include asking about your previous experience, your strengths and weaknesses, and your knowledge of the company. You may also be asked to give examples of how you have handled certain situations or challenges in the past.

3. How can I make a good impression during my recruiting interviews?

To make a good impression during your recruiting interviews, be sure to dress professionally, have a positive attitude, and show your enthusiasm for the company. Listen actively to the interviewer and answer questions confidently. Be sure to also ask thoughtful questions about the company and the position to show your interest and engagement.

4. What should I do if I am nervous for my recruiting interviews?

If you are feeling nervous for your recruiting interviews, remember to take deep breaths and try to relax. Remind yourself of your qualifications and why you are a good fit for the position. Practice answering common interview questions beforehand and visualize yourself succeeding in the interviews. Remember that it is normal to feel nervous, but try to channel that energy into positive and confident body language.

5. How soon can I expect to hear back after my recruiting interviews?

The timeline for hearing back after recruiting interviews varies for each company and position. Some companies may give you a timeline during the interview, while others may take a few days to make a decision. If you haven't heard back within a week, it is appropriate to follow up with a thank-you email or call to inquire about the status of your application.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • pamperedbecky