• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Recruiting Results: How Did You & Your Team Do?

In summary, the individual's team ended up with a total of six new consultants, four of which have expressed interest in becoming directors. The individual's own recruitment efforts yielded no results.
Sheila
Gold Member
I ended up with ZERO! LOL

My Team ended up with 6 (5 different recruiters)!!! Bringing me up to 29 in my downline now. Sad that my leads didn't pan out, but I'm super happy for my team! I love seeing their structure grow. 4 of the recruiters have voiced their interest in promoting to Director and they are doing a great job of working towards that goal. 1 is already a TL & waiting on a 2nd SC to promote. The other 3 have the structure for TL but are working on the sales. I hope to see some (if not all) promote on the 1st! :D

Zero for me too! Wish this had been a week-day promo. I had family plans this weekend and when I did have time to call, no-one was home. :(

I had one and one of my consultants had one. Mine had been toying with starting up, but probably not til after the first of the year, so this gave her a good kick in the butt.:) The other had been a pretty hot lead of my consultant's about 5 months ago, but never did anything.

I did not sign anyone either. I had a busy weekend and didn't have time to call. I did send out an email, but no one responded (go figure).I also updated my FB status a few times with the info and did have two bites. I'll follow up and maybe they'll sign later.

Sent out a FB post before I left for my weekend anniversary getaway...came home to one ready to sign. Posted an update inbetween comings and goings yesterday, and came home yesterday evening to another ready to sign!

2 new consultants on my team today!

Signed two over the weekend (woohoo!) and one let me know this morning that she wanted to sign under the promotion. UGH! I almost want to offer the $40 rebate for the Mini Kit, but I know I can't do the Standard Kit rebate. My team had a few leads, but none are showing up so far.

Congrats to those of you who earned the cookbook! :D

I forgot to mention recruiter #5 on my team just signed herself earlier in the week! She's not even been a consultant a week & she now has a downline! :D

Zero for me and my team. The weekend was hard for me as well. I am glad that others had good results with it! Way to go! :)

Zero here too. I sent out the info and called some of them when I had a chance. One was really excited and said she'd sign before the weekend was out but didn't. ...didn't answer/return my call yesterday either.

2 for me and 8 for my team, personal cluster and 2nd generation... almost all new SC lines :)!!!

UGH! Just got a call from someone who wants to take advantage of the offer! DRAT! She is an OLD HO lead and I don't think she's serious... she wasn't last time but we never know! Maybe this time will be right for her...

Great job ladies!!!!

I sent out a quick email on Friday & had 2 fence sitters respond & they are def. signing w/in the week :) :) :) :)

Zero for me too w/the incentive.......the 1 gal just didn't finish the payment part of the agreement & I couldn't get in touch w/her yesterday but she's def. signing tonight!

My team has FINALLY RECRUITED!!!! 2 this month...............WAHOO!!!!!!
another SC & 1 2nd generation- she wants to promote to D

Zero for my team. I had 2 that were ready to sign, but couldn't do it this weekend. So, not a complete bomb!! I hope they both sign by the end of the month. Congratulations to everyone!!

I signed 2.
Called everyone as soon as the info came from HO and told them I was sending an email.
Had a 3rd one but she backed out... Drats!! Wanted that Kate Spade bag :)

Congratulations everyone! I signed one and thought one team member had one signing but no sign of her on CC so I guess she didn't. I'm very thankful that the weekend generated excitement and movement!

Ditto Kate! This was a great offer from the HO!
I ended up with one personal recruit, my team had 5 more bringing us a total of 6 for the weekend.
One brand new consultant, whose recruiter is in her first 4 days, has a new consultant. Whahooo!!! I smell director structure on the horizon for my new consultant. She is a corporate trainer. hmmmmm

Woohoo! Lots with good news. Colleen that bites that she called after the deadline. If she's ready now, maybe she will do good.

Teresa Lynn said:
I signed 2.
Called everyone as soon as the info came from HO and told them I was sending an email.
Had a 3rd one but she backed out... Drats!! Wanted that Kate Spade bag :)

You have until the 31st to work towards the Kate Spade!

My recruit is saying she can't do this after all. I'm praying she will not let temporary drama rob her of this blessing.

quiverfull7 said:
My recruit is saying she can't do this after all. I'm praying she will not let temporary drama rob her of this blessing.

:( That doesn't sound good. I hope what ever it is in her life that's happening - starts going better for her soon!

I just got an email from another gal who's interested....WAHOO!!!!

Maui might just be in my sights if they all sign :D :D :D

I almost didn't want to look at this because I didn't sign anyone and I was afraid everyone else did! I had 3 who I thought would and no one did. I spent all day Sunday at urgent care, and then Children's hospital with my 7 year old who has pneumonia and I still came home and got on the phone, so I am proud of myself for just working this weekend :) and maybe they will still sign before the end of the month, Maui is almost in the bag IF I sign 3 more.

Oh Chantelle! I so hope you get it!! I know you can and there is still plenty of time! Good luck!

I had one downline person sign 2 but I am not sure if she signed them before the rebate was announced. I would think that they would honor it if they signed on Oct. 15th!

And everyone else struck out. I continued to call 3 people and leave messages and sent them an e-mail telling them about it. That will be my last contact with them about it, however. If THAT didn't entice them, then NOTHING will!!!

What exactly is "Weekend Recruiting Results" and why is it important for Pampered Chef?

"Weekend Recruiting Results" is a weekly report that tracks the number of new recruits and sales generated by consultants during the weekend. It is important for Pampered Chef because it allows us to measure the success of our recruiting efforts and make adjustments to our strategies if needed.

How is the data for "Weekend Recruiting Results" collected?

The data for "Weekend Recruiting Results" is collected through our consultant dashboard, where consultants can input the number of new recruits and sales they have achieved during the weekend.

What counts as a successful result for "Weekend Recruiting Results"?

A successful result for "Weekend Recruiting Results" is when a consultant has recruited at least one new team member and generated a minimum of $500 in sales during the weekend. This benchmark is set by Pampered Chef to ensure consistent growth and success for both the consultant and the company.

How can I improve my "Weekend Recruiting Results" as a consultant?

To improve your "Weekend Recruiting Results," it is important to consistently reach out to potential recruits and promote the Pampered Chef opportunity. You can also host virtual or in-person events to showcase the products and the business opportunity to potential recruits. Additionally, staying organized and following up with interested individuals can also help improve your results.

What resources are available to help me achieve better "Weekend Recruiting Results"?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and training materials to help consultants achieve better "Weekend Recruiting Results." These include online training sessions, marketing materials, and support from your upline and team. Additionally, the consultant dashboard also provides tips and suggestions on how to improve your recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl