• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever used the personal sales waiver?

In summary, the personal sales waiver can be done if you have 5 active team requirements and 200 personal sales. If you have hit your target for the month, you will not have to go through relinquishment.
imported_pckrissy
Has anyone ever done the personal sales waiver? I have never and never needed to...but this month I haven't reached $750..so SAD i know..this is the first time ever...but I was reading that you can do a waiver and still get your overrides as long as you have 5 active, team requiremnt of $4000 and $200 in personal sales...which I have all of...just didn't know if anyone has done this..and what your thoughts were...
My July is booking so I know I won't need the sales waiver after this month..THANK GOODNESS!!

I have not personally done one, but I have had Consultants on leave.

I am thrilled Pampered Chef understands life happens. Submit it and feel good about it. Then KICK BUTT in July!

Thank you for making me feel better. I feel like I have "LOSER" on my forehead!

I received a waiver last February (my sales were, gulp, $279). You can apply right thru CC.

Thank goodness PC does understand about life being, well, life (we were moving). My only recommendation is afterwards, put your full focus on getting your business back where you want it. I'm almost back to a consistent 8 shows per month, and don't want to go thru that waiver anxiety again! (Though I know we're likely moving again next year:cry:*.)

* :cry: becuase of having to move my business again
:party: because it will hopefully mean we are going home for good!

Don't feel like a loser...PC wouldn't have that option in place if they didn't want us to take advantage of it!

Thanks! My focus is totally on buidling my business back..I want a 8+ show schedule too..I was just about there when I had to stop doing my shows to deliver my son :) I have a huge list of calls but having a hard time connecting with those people. I am getting alot of machines...but I do have shows for July and I KNOW my schedule will get back on track.
Thanks for being supportative...sometimes I just need to hear someone else tell me it's "ok"

"It's okay" (Feel better?) :angel:

Adorable avatar!

We've got your back! :sun:

I did not know that we had this option (well, I knew we could do a sales waiver but I didn't realize the details) so thanks for sharing!

I think most of us have gone through those rough times and it's great to be with a company who gives us so many options to keep going! :love0010:

bethcooks4u said:
it's great to be with a company who gives us so many options to keep going! :love0010:

I agree! PC wants us to succeed! That's why they offer these things.

My friend with LS, it seems almost that they don't want their managers to succeed... they have so many requirements to stay a manager and ZERO grace period. You don't hit the target one month, you're demoted. OUCH!

Thanks for all your support..You are the best!

finley1991 said:
I agree! PC wants us to succeed! That's why they offer these things.

My friend with LS, it seems almost that they don't want their managers to succeed... they have so many requirements to stay a manager and ZERO grace period. You don't hit the target one month, you're demoted. OUCH!

Ouch. We are so totally blessed with this company!:love0010: I don't know how those companies keep leaders. I guess they are more into weeding out the weaker ones but IMHO the more opportunity you offer everyone the stronger your company.

Great thread to read through. I didn't know all the stipulations. Thanks!

pampmomof3 said:
Great thread to read through. I didn't know all the stipulations. Thanks!

Those were the requirements (above, my first post) to still get the overrides and not go into relinquishment...I read them under Director Policies and Procedures...I was seeing if anyone has done it to make sure I read correctly...I am sure if that's what is says that what happens....my team is doing Amazing and I could really use the overrides this month..so I was looking into it...I would hate to read that next month and see that there was I way I could of still gotten them! There were a few things I learned from reading them that I didn't know.
Glad I gave you all some details you didn't know!;)

Related to Have you ever used the personal sales waiver?

1. What is a Personal Sales Waiver?

A Personal Sales Waiver is a document that allows consultants to purchase Pampered Chef products for personal use at a discounted price, without having to meet the typical sales requirements.

2. How do I obtain a Personal Sales Waiver?

To obtain a Personal Sales Waiver, you must contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary forms and instructions to complete the waiver process.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations to using a Personal Sales Waiver?

Yes, there are certain restrictions and limitations to using a Personal Sales Waiver. The waiver is only valid for personal purchases and cannot be used for resale or business purposes. Additionally, the waiver may have a time limit and may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.

4. Can I use a Personal Sales Waiver for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a Personal Sales Waiver for online purchases. Simply enter the waiver code provided to you during the checkout process to apply the discount to your order.

5. Can I share my Personal Sales Waiver with others?

No, Personal Sales Waivers are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who obtained it. Sharing or selling a waiver is a violation of our policies and can result in the loss of your consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • PCwithStay-C