• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Sales Requirement Waiver??

In summary, if you have not submitted $200 in commissionable sales in the past 2 months, you will go inactive on the first of the next month.
PCwithStay-C
Does anyone know if I can get a waiver if I havent qualified? Nov will be the end of my 2nd month of no sales and Im thinking I should probably do this soon if Im going to do it!!
TIA

I had a consultant on my team that did receive a waiver before she qualified. HO said that it would only be approved under certain circumstances -- meaning you couldn't get a waiver just because you needed time. It sounded like there were conditions - ie. health, family crisis, etc. It doesn't hurt to ask. This was just what was told to me. (hers was approved by saying "due to family situation")

You don't have the same sales requirements during your first 90 days. You CANNOT go inactive during that time. However, if you haven't submitted $200 in the last 2 months of it, then you will go inactive as of the first of the next month. So if you're just nearing the end of your second month, you're still OK. Just go out and get some sales lined up to submit before your 90 days ends.

Glad to read that Ann....my 1st recruit has submitted 160 in sales this month, her second month, & I was worried about inactive status.

Hey, actually you CAN go inactive in your first 90 days:eek: I just talked to a lady at HO about it, cause I'm worried about my recruit. Anyone have any pointers to help her get motivated?

Really? That's not what I understood. I'll have to take a closer look at the policies document - and I'm on my way out the door from work, so no time now.

I have always been told that you can't go inactive in the first 90 either. But if you don't submit anything in month 2 or 3 you will go inactive at the begining of month 4

I've also been told you can't go inactive during your first 90 days.

Hmmmm, interesting...:confused:

I received a reminder at the start of my 3rd month. It explains the issue in question. Hope this clears things up for people. Our records show that you submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales this past month. A New Consultant remains active throughout their first 90-day period but will go inactive the first day of their first full month following their 90-day period if they have submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales in the two previous months. If you have recently submitted the required sales, please disregard this message.

Send an email to HO about this Lacy ("rules" do change). Often the operators on the phone will tell you what they think and it's not always correct - they try but they're human too. If they put it in writing it's more likely to be so.

You can also ask where it is in writing so you have the reference for future use.

lacychef said:
Hey, actually you CAN go inactive in your first 90 days:eek: I just talked to a lady at HO about it, cause I'm worried about my recruit. Anyone have any pointers to help her get motivated?

This "mis-information" is exactly why it is SO important to ask and write down the name of the person we talk with at HO EVERY time we call. I keep forgetting but I think I'm going to develop some kind of phone log so that I do keep track. This person you spoke with needs to be re-educated about the correct policy. Some poor souls out there don't have CS to come to! :)

climbercanoe3 said:
I received a reminder at the start of my 3rd month. It explains the issue in question. Hope this clears things up for people.

Our records show that you submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales this past month. A New Consultant remains active throughout their first 90-day period but will go inactive the first day of their first full month following their 90-day period if they have submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales in the two previous months. If you have recently submitted the required sales, please disregard this message.
Thanks for posting this!
I do realize people make mistakes; but geez, they should be required to know policies....

Related to Personal Sales Requirement Waiver??

What is a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver?

A Personal Sales Requirement Waiver is a request to temporarily or permanently waive the minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. This allows consultants to maintain their active status and continue receiving commission without meeting the sales requirement.

How do I request a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver?

To request a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team or fill out a waiver request form on the Pampered Chef website. You will be asked to provide a reason for the waiver and any supporting documentation.

What are the reasons that a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver may be granted?

A Personal Sales Requirement Waiver may be granted for a variety of reasons, including personal or family emergencies, medical issues, or relocation. Each request is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

How long does a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver last?

The length of a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver can vary depending on the reason for the request. Temporary waivers are typically granted for a specific time period, while permanent waivers are granted for ongoing situations.

Are there any consequences for requesting a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver?

No, there are no consequences for requesting a Personal Sales Requirement Waiver. It is a service provided by Pampered Chef to support consultants during difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila