• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Personal Waiver Due to Disaster.....

In summary, a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster" is a form that allows consultants of Pampered Chef to temporarily pause their business due to a natural disaster, personal emergency, or other unforeseen circumstance. To request this waiver, individuals can contact the customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 for the necessary form and instructions. Qualifying events for this waiver include hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fires, serious illness or injury, death of an immediate family member, and other unforeseen circumstances that significantly impact their ability to run their business. The length of the waiver varies depending on the situation and there will be no penalties or negative impact on the business for requesting it. Pampered Chef aims to support their consultants during
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys, as you know my town is under a disaster zone due to the fires in Palm Bay. Well, Kasey who's street is still on fire needs to turn in $92 to stay active this month. I know she can request a special waiver due to the disasters but does anyone know more information?

I want to tell her about it so she doesn't stress over it but I want to have all info for her when I speak to her.

TIA!!

Call HO and talk with a supervisor in Career Solutions. You can also call your upper level director (I would say Exec or above).

Thanks Beth. I did call my SD and LM. I found it.

Related to Personal Waiver Due to Disaster.....

1. What is a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster"?

A "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster" is a form that allows a consultant to temporarily pause their business with Pampered Chef due to a natural disaster, personal emergency, or other unforeseen circumstance.

2. How do I request a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster"?

To request a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster", please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438. They will provide you with the necessary form and instructions on how to submit it.

3. What qualifies as a "natural disaster" or "personal emergency" for a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster"?

Examples of qualifying events for a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster" include hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fires, serious illness or injury, death of an immediate family member, and other unforeseen circumstances that significantly impact your ability to run your business.

4. How long does a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster" last?

The length of a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster" varies depending on the specific situation and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your individual circumstances.

5. Will I be penalized for requesting a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster"?

No, there will be no penalties or negative impact on your business for requesting a "Personal Waiver Due to Disaster". We understand that unforeseen events can happen, and we are here to support you during these difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • krzymomof4