• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively track the progress of my cluster?

In summary, cluster tracking is a feature in Pampered Chef's online system that allows consultants to keep track of their team's progress and performance. It can be accessed by logging into the account and clicking on the "My Team" tab, then selecting "Cluster Tracking". The information shown can be customized by clicking on the "Customize" button, and the data is updated daily. It can also be exported as a CSV file for further analysis or reporting.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Quite a while ago I got this flier from HO. It is a little outdated because it is based on the sales levels of $1000, $1250, $2500 and $5000. But it is still very effective in tracking how your cluter is doing. I especially like to use it with a report from the old Pampered Partner called "Director's First Line Summary Report." I print out this report every month and then I keep it for a year in a binder. I can then compare it to last years stats to see if my team is improving or not.

I hope you all find it useful!

Michelle

Attachments

• Healthy Cluster Statistics.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 311
    26.5 KB · Views: 203
    26.5 KB · Views: 217
    26.5 KB · Views: 200
Does P3 have this report b/c I haven't used one directors report in p3?

pampmomof3 said:
Does P3 have this report b/c I haven't used one directors report in p3?
No. They moved them all to the web.

On another note, was there a way to see if our donwline consultants registered for the booking challenges? I couldn't find one, and would have loved to have access to that.

EVen if you use P3 you can still download the old Pampered Partner and just use it for the reports. You need to download it from Consultant Corner and you need DSL or you will be on for hours. There are several reports in PP that I like that are not online yet.

Michelle

Related to How can I effectively track the progress of my cluster?

What is cluster tracking?

Cluster tracking is a feature in Pampered Chef's online system that allows consultants to keep track of their team's progress and performance. It helps to identify top performers, track sales and recruiting activity, and set goals for the team.

How do I access the cluster tracking feature?

To access cluster tracking, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Team" tab. Then, click on the "Cluster Tracking" link on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to the cluster tracking dashboard.

Can I customize the information shown in cluster tracking?

Yes, you can customize the information shown in cluster tracking by clicking on the "Customize" button on the dashboard. From there, you can choose which metrics you want to display and rearrange the order in which they appear.

How often is the cluster tracking data updated?

The cluster tracking data is updated daily, usually around midnight Central Time. This ensures that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information about your team's performance.

Can I export the cluster tracking data?

Yes, you can export the cluster tracking data as a CSV file by clicking on the "Export" button on the dashboard. This allows you to save the data and use it for your own analysis or reporting purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies