• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teamleader Bound: My Journey to Reaching a New Goal!

In summary, Megan is trying to get HO leads and is hoping her sales are at $1,250 for 3 of the last 4 months with the new recruit during that time.
MHPampered
:)My only 2 recruits are actually turning in shows this month. So I might actually finally make teamleader!! YAY!! even if it only lasts for June I will be excited. I have been working really hard with the 2 of them, but they are just hobbiest consultants. But I can not wait to start getting HO leads!! I am so excited I can not wait until the end of this month!!

Good luck! Fingers crossed!

Wooooo hooo!

Make sure you hit all the qualifications for HO leads! Congrats!

Congrats! How exciting! =)

Ok so far one recruit turned in a show of like $280 the other is trying to get a show closed and I am going to be well over $750 myself so I just need to make sure we hit $2500 total. So far we are at almost $1000 for me and my team!! YAY I think we might do it this month!! I can not wait to get HO leads!!

MHPampered said:
Ok so far one recruit turned in a show of like $280 the other is trying to get a show closed and I am going to be well over $750 myself so I just need to make sure we hit $2500 total. So far we are at almost $1000 for me and my team!! YAY I think we might do it this month!! I can not wait to get HO leads!!

To get HO leads you need to meet the requirements of TL AND submit $1250 for 3 of the last 4 months and have one new recruit during that time. Here's hoping you make it!

$1250 by yourself or as a team... and is that for each month?

From the Policy Guide (emphasis added):

Home Office Leads
To be eligible to receive Home Office leads, a Team Leader must have an e-mail address on file with the Home Office, and submit a minimum $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months (not including the current month), and recruit one new Consultant in the same time period. Leads are assigned via e-mail, using an automated system that matches inquiries to a nearby Team Leader or above.

Good luck Megan!! HO leads are OSSIM!!!! Once you start receiving them you will never want to lose them again.

Congrats. I hope your sales have been at the $1,250 level for 3 of the last 4 months with the new recruit during that time so that you can get the HO leads! They are a great bonus!!! :D

1. What is "Teamleader Bound: My Journey to Reaching a New Goal!" about?

"Teamleader Bound" is a personal account written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her journey towards becoming a team leader within the company. It details her struggles, successes, and tips for achieving this goal.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book can be beneficial for anyone looking to set and achieve a new goal. While it is written by a Pampered Chef consultant, the strategies and advice can be applied to any profession or personal goal.

3. Can I purchase this book online?

Yes, "Teamleader Bound" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. It is also available on major online retailers such as Amazon.

4. Will this book help me become a team leader at Pampered Chef?

This book is not a guarantee for becoming a team leader at Pampered Chef. However, it provides valuable insights and advice from someone who has successfully achieved this goal and can offer tips and strategies for others looking to do the same.

5. Are there any bonuses included with the purchase of this book?

Yes, with the purchase of "Teamleader Bound", readers will also receive access to exclusive online resources and a private Facebook group where they can connect with the author and other Pampered Chef consultants for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Rachel Douthit