• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

R"Get Your Outlet Orders Quickly and Hassle-Free at MY WEBSITE!

In summary, to track your outlet order from MY WEBSITE, log into your account and go to the "Order History" section. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, contact customer service. Delivery times vary, but are typically 5-7 business days. There are no additional fees for outlet orders and you can return or exchange within 30 days.
chefkathy
My host from Sunday went to pc.com and placed a large outlet order. GRR!

I told them at the show they had to go to MY WEBSITE. She said she tried, but it wasn't coming up.

GRRRRRRRR

Ugh! Kind of makes you want to say, "Why didn't you call me?"

Sorry that happened to you.

I've had that happen so many times this month with guests ordering from PC.com and not my website. The best is the Body Shop... there is only one way to order and as part of your order, one of the question is, "Should this order be included in a show? Enter your host's name here..." There are no separate websites or anything...

Related to R"Get Your Outlet Orders Quickly and Hassle-Free at MY WEBSITE!

1. How do I track my outlet order from MY WEBSITE?

To track your outlet order, simply log into your MY WEBSITE account and go to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. Can I cancel or change my outlet order from MY WEBSITE?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your outlet order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary changes to your order.

3. How long does it take for an outlet order to be delivered?

Delivery times for outlet orders may vary depending on your location. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track the status of your order on MY WEBSITE for more specific delivery information.

4. Are there any additional fees for outlet orders from MY WEBSITE?

No, there are no additional fees for outlet orders from MY WEBSITE. The price you see listed on the product page is the final price you will pay.

5. Can I return or exchange an outlet order from MY WEBSITE?

Yes, you can return or exchange your outlet order within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with the return or exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam