• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximize Your Host's Earnings: Tips for Handling Outlet Orders on Shows

In summary, the former consultant had a show this past week and had 4 outside orders totaling $300. One order was for $200+ and she was bummed because it didn't count as an order. She tried to explain this to the customer but it was a mess trying to get HO to cancel the order.
finley1991
I had a show this past week with a former consultant. She hosts for me each year and it's always a $1k+ show (and yes... I have asked her repeatedly to come back to PC!!!)

On this show, I had 4 outside orders of ALL outlet items. They went to the website, found what they wanted and filled out an outside order form. One order was $200+ (lots of pro cookware). She was bummed that it doesn't count but was understanding when I explained why.

Just wondering if anyone gives hosts a heads-up on this before the show so things like this don't happen... I normally don't because it wasn't an issue in the past, but the outlet orders on this show are around $300 total.

Thoughts?

I mention to outlet at all my shows when passing out the prize drawing slip. And explain then that the outlet items can only be placed online. Every now and then someone will have "pre shopped" online and bring an order with them to a show. How about talking about the executive cookware and getting it for half or free by hosting? I am sure you already tried but I have to throw it out there! :)

Congrats first of all on a great show! :)

I just recently had that happen. The customer didn't know about the outlet and followed the directions to my website to a T. Well I guess she was called away from the computer and her session timed out. Therefore placing a $289 order on my website but not my hosts show! Um, that's a BIG difference to attach that order. After reviewing the order, there were 2 outlet items on there but it was a MESS trying to get HO to cancel the order. They never shipped it but they are STILL trying to refund her the money. The order is still showing up on my paycheck. Ho says they are working on trying to cancel orders but it's just not easy right now. :(
I did have a host who was very upset with PC and how difficult it is to cancel and how her sister now has to have dual charges until PC can get it worked out! UGH!!

I'm sorry Colleen. good luck!

What is an outlet order?

An outlet order is an order placed by a customer through a Pampered Chef outlet on a show. These orders are typically placed after the show has ended and can help increase the host's earnings.

How do I handle outlet orders on shows?

To handle outlet orders on shows, first make sure the host has set up an outlet for their show. Then, after the show ends, collect any outlet orders from the host and process them through the outlet system.

What are some tips for maximizing the host's earnings with outlet orders?

One tip is to encourage the host to set up an outlet for their show before it starts. This will give guests more time to place outlet orders and increase the host's earnings. Another tip is to remind the host to follow up with any guests who have expressed interest in placing an outlet order.

Is there a limit to how many outlet orders a host can receive on a show?

No, there is no limit to the number of outlet orders a host can receive on a show. The more outlet orders they receive, the higher their earnings will be.

How can I track outlet orders on shows?

To track outlet orders on shows, you can use the outlet order report in the consultant's back office. This report will show you the total number of outlet orders, the total sales amount, and the host's earnings from outlet orders on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jennyl