• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Online Orders: Tips for Contacting Leads and Booking Shows

In summary, the lead received an online order from The Pampered Chef and was wondering what would be said when they called. The lead also wants to book a show with the company. Tammy provides a summary of the conversation and suggests incorporating booking a show into the call.
kayleigh
I have recently been sent a couple online orders via leads that have given me their information. Most have only ordered small things. I was wondering what would you say when you call them? I want to make contact with them but not sure how. I also want to incorporate booking a show.

Thanks

I would greet them on the phone and mention the new item that is coming up in June The Cool and Serve is going to be the hottest thing that Pampered Chef has going on right now. I am sure that there will be so many orders that this particular item may be something you want to get your hands on right away. You could let them know that you are taking pre-orders, but even better in stead of paying the full catalog price, why not get the item at 60% off. I have a couple of dates available in June to host your kitchen show or if you would prefer how about a catalog show and I will help you either way to achieve the cool and serve.Something like that might work for you.Tammy
Team Leader

I go really simple. Unless the person has indicated that they're interested in hosting, I send the following email. [Name of Lead]Thank you for ordering from The Pampered Chef. The Home Office sent your order through my website, since I’m a local consultant. I’ll call in a couple of weeks to make sure you love what you ordered. If you’d like, I’d be glad to add you to my newsletter mailing list. I send out one email each month with tips and upcoming specials. Just let me know by reply if you’d like to subscribe. I also invite you to visit my website at [website address]. You can view a current catalog and find out more about the current specials. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all. Rae Bates
Consultant & Team Leader
with The Pampered ChefCall or text me at [Phone Number]
Visit my website at [Website Address].

I like this Rae.

I like it also, Rae. Short, sweet and to the point.

Thanks. I keep it in a file so all I have to do is add the name and copy it to an email. Makes it easy for me.

Thanks so much for the example. I love it. It was just what I was looking for. I appreciate all your help! This site is a dream come true when it comes to questions and being able to see how other people do it. Thanks again.

Kayleigh

for reaching out and congrats on receiving some online orders through leads! Contacting these leads is a great opportunity to not only fulfill their current orders, but also potentially book a show with them. When calling these leads, it's important to have a friendly and professional tone. Start by introducing yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant and thanking them for their recent order. Then, ask if they have any questions or feedback about their order and address any concerns they may have. This is a great opportunity to provide excellent customer service and build a rapport with the lead. Once you have addressed their order, you can mention that as a consultant, you also offer in-home cooking shows where they can learn about our products and earn free and discounted items. Ask if they would be interested in hosting a show and if so, offer some available dates for them to choose from. This not only gives them the chance to see more of our products, but also earns them rewards for hosting. Don't forget to also mention our current promotions and specials that may be of interest to them. It's also helpful to have some quick and easy recipes on hand to share with them, in case they are hesitant about hosting a show. Overall, the key is to be friendly, informative, and helpful when contacting leads. Remember to also follow up with them after the call, whether it's through email or a handwritten note, to thank them again and remind them of the opportunity to host a show. Best of luck and happy selling!

1. How do I place an online order?

To place an online order, visit our website and browse through our products. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, simply add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. You will be prompted to enter your shipping and payment information before submitting your order.

2. Can I make changes to my online order?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. We recommend double-checking your order before submitting it to ensure accuracy.

3. How long does it take for my online order to be processed and shipped?

We strive to process and ship all online orders within 2-3 business days. However, during peak times and holidays, it may take a bit longer. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking information.

4. Can I track my online order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

5. What is your return policy for online orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your online order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that all returned items must be in their original packaging and unused. For more details on our return policy, please visit our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies